NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Hello everyone

I received ITA in the 5th draw and is currently collect documents. Apart from all the links to upload employment record, I have these two additional links:

1) Offer of Employment - from a Canadian employer mentioning the period you would be employed.
2) Letter of Employment - no help provided.

Does anyone know what to upload in the above links. I am employed as an IT Analyst with The City of Calgary and already have that link to upload reference and employment letters.

Your help would be highly appreciated.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
kainthsimranjit said:
Hello everyone

I received ITA in the 5th draw and is currently collect documents. Apart from all the links to upload employment record, I have these two additional links:

1) Offer of Employment - from a Canadian employer mentioning the period you would be employed.

Does anyone know what to upload in the above links. I am employed as an IT Analyst with The City of Calgary and already have that link to upload reference and employment letters.

1. Offer of Employment - Upload the offer/appointment letter that as given to you when you were offerred the position.
2. Letter of Employment - Ask your current employer HR for this. Let them know the purpose and most employers know what you need. Ensure that the certificate mentions your position name, fulltime/parttime, contract/permanent(if contract till what date), location, compensation amount. Sometimes employers refuse to put in compensation details. If so submit paystubs, latest compensation letters to support that fact.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
kainthsimranjit said:
Hello everyone

anyone

ViswaManickam

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can upload offer letter for Offer of Employment and letter of verification for Letter of Employment.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
ViswaManickam said:
You can upload offer letter for Offer of Employment and letter of verification for Letter of Employment.
I am working on PGWP within Canada. My job is limited term but full time. What do you think my answer should be to the following question:

"Do you have job offer in Canada"

I donot have lmia and no NOC code is mentioned on my work permit

ViswaManickam

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The answer to this question is Yes. After that they will ask set of questions for that employment whether it is permanent job, lmia approved. You can say no to the respective questions. I hope it helps

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ViswaManickam said:
The answer to this question is Yes. After that they will ask set of questions for that employment whether it is permanent job, lmia approved. You can say no to the respective questions. I hope it helps

He should answer NO
there is an FAQ in CIC about the same and they have mentioned that if its not supported by LMIA answer should be NO
I did answer YES first and changed it. We can give the details in Work history says it's the current job.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
jemdill said:
He should answer NO
there is an FAQ in CIC about the same and they have mentioned that if its not supported by LMIA answer should be NO
I did answer YES first and changed it. We can give the details in Work history says it's the current job.
Thanks Jemdil. That helps. For all of u here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/results-by-topic.asp?t=29
go to work experience and job section

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kainthsimranjit said:
Thanks Jemdil. That helps. For all of u here is the link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/results-by-topic.asp?t=29
go to work experience and job section