+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to fill in Education History / Details Forms for ACCA & Bsc

Jun 23, 2017
Dear Professionals,

I have got my ACCA and bsc degree evaluated from WES and they have evaluated as 2 bachelors degree of 4 years. Now, I am filling the forms to be submitted for express entry. In Education history/ details forms, I have encountered with following questions:

1. Has (I) finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

2. Field of study Help - Field of study

3. Since what year?

4. This is my current study

5. To

6. Complete/full academic years Help - Complete/full academic years

7. Full-time/part-time study Help - Full-time/part-time study

8. Standing at the end of study period Help - Standing at the end of study period

9. Country of study

10. City/town of study

11. Name of school/institution

12. Level of education Help - Level of education

You all are requested to let me know what answers should be provided against the above questions if a person have ACCA Certification and bsc degree evaluated by WES.

Adolescent

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Dear Professionals,

I have got my ACCA and bsc degree evaluated from WES and they have evaluated as 2 bachelors degree of 4 years. Now, I am filling the forms to be submitted for express entry. In Education history/ details forms, I have encountered with following questions:

1. Has (I) finished high school or any higher education (including university, college or vocational training)?

2. Field of study Help - Field of study

3. Since what year?

4. This is my current study

5. To

6. Complete/full academic years Help - Complete/full academic years

7. Full-time/part-time study Help - Full-time/part-time study

8. Standing at the end of study period Help - Standing at the end of study period

9. Country of study

10. City/town of study

11. Name of school/institution

12. Level of education Help - Level of education

You all are requested to let me know what answers should be provided against the above questions if a person have ACCA Certification and bsc degree evaluated by WES.
Had you got your answer? could you please help ?