+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to do now if u not mention 'other country' refusuals

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
I have applied trv paper based but forget to mention uk refusual in form but sent my old passport and photocopy which has the evidence of stamp, the question is can i update or what to do now kindly help bryanna and all senior members urgent

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
zahooralam said:
I have applied trv paper based but forget to mention uk refusual in form but sent my old passport and photocopy which has the evidence of stamp, the question is can i update or what to do now kindly help bryanna and all senior members urgent
Send a case specific enquiry.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
zahooralam said:
Hi,

You must send a Case Specific Enquiry and an email to the relevant visa office stating that you misunderstood the visa refusal question in the TRV application form.

Give the details of your UK visa refusal. Also say that you are declaring this information of your on accord + IRCC has not asked you for these details

Cheers

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
One more question bryanna and all seniors, i have visited many countries like usa in 2016 15 days and europe 4 countries in 2015 15 days and thailand 3 times,malaysia,singapore,laos,bangla desh,india,saudia,uae turkey 2 times in last 5-6 years,I have submitted paper based application on 5 jan in islambad pakistan,submitted fully 15 days day to day iteninary with all relevent docs hotel booking 14 different hotels and cities ,covering letter, visa request letter,and many bussiness supporting docs, what should be the out come also i answers the question funds available 15000 cad is this right ?which is available in my bank staments from last four months most of the time.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You have good travel history which would help your application.

What business documents have you submitted? Is it sole ownership or do you have business partners?

Is the money in your personal bank account or business bank account? If it is personal funds then have you submitted tax returns to prove you have earned it?

Do you have any other ties to Pakistan: Property ownership, office rent agreement, family ties, etc? And did you submit evidence for these ties?

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Bryanna said:
You have good travel history which would help your application.

What business documents have you submitted? Is it sole ownership or do you have business partners?
Have 2 bussinesses 1st is artificial jewellery wholesale setup ,the rent agreement,purchasing bills,facebook fan page, etc docs submitted, 2nd is distributions of allopathic medicines,all companies agreements,sales stock in hands, purchases ,liecences ,chamber of commerce certificate,rent agreement,etc submitted
Is the money in your personal bank account or business bank account? If it is personal funds then have you submitted tax returns to prove you have earned it?
The money is in personal account, submitted ntn certificate filer but not submitted ITR
Do you have any other ties to Pakistan: Property ownership, office rent agreement, family ties, etc? And did you submit evidence for these ties?
Married in 2010, having 2 children boy and girl,submitted electricity bill of house.

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Have 2 bussinesses 1st is artificial jewellery wholesale setup ,the rent agreement,purchasing bills,facebook fan page, etc docs submitted, 2nd is distributions of allopathic medicines,all companies agreements,sales stock in hands, purchases ,liecences ,chamber of commerce certificate,rent agreement,etc submitted, started in 2007.
The money is in personal account, submitted ntn certificate filer but not submitted ITR
Married in 2010, having 2 children boy and girl,submitted electricity bill of house.

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Thanks a lot bryanna,one more question that i wrote funfs available 15000 cad, iin form while bank statements have more that 3 times is it right? And it is now 14 days till open ,i know its normal

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
It is 9th day of receiving letter but didn't received passport yet, and also received updated message on next day of letter but there was no update and still no message of passport delievery, how many days does it takes to deleiver back from abudhabi, is it normal and what about the 'update' after Closing?