+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to do next ?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hey @Bryanna how are you?:)
Hey, I'm good. Thanks. Hope you're well too :)

Please suggest me what should to do next i have been done my travel to UK . which country should apply next ?
Again, please:
1. What was the purpose of your visit? How long? Any Canadian host? If yes, who invited you?

2. What were the refusal reasons?

3. What ties did you demonstrate to Qatar and India?

4. What's your travel history? How long were you in the UK and the purpose? Any other countries?

5. Did you order GCMS notes?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
But i want to apply to an other country not applied for Canada. my agent suggest to me try in US on New year. what so you think which would be easier US or AU.
1. Do you want to visit these countries to build some Travel History?

2. You would still need to prove your strong ties to Qatar and India + finances, etc even if you apply to visit the US or Australia

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
In that case don't go globetrotting before you reapply to visit Canada :)

I recommend you first get the GCMS notes + then evaluate your entire application as a complete package. It's not just Travel History that impacts a TRV decision.

Is there any problem if im Frequently Applying for these countries like for Christmas or new year.
No problem at all. It could, however, seem a bit unusual to want to visit these countries alone (without your wife/kids) especially at Christmas and New Year

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
In that case don't go globetrotting before you reapply to visit Canada :)

I recommend you first get the GCMS notes + then evaluate your entire application as a complete package. It's not just Travel History that impacts a TRV decision.
Agree With You BTW i got refusal reason only purpose of visit . I think getting a US visa could reduce ties. or not ??

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
Agree With You BTW i got refusal reason only purpose of visit . I think getting a US visa could reduce ties. or not ??
why you aren't applying visas with family and why youo want to go alone may be this thing is leading them in a doubt that you are not a genuine visitor?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
ofcourse i applied with family every country and i got visas from Dubai from home country without any issues no matter it was USA or no matter it was EU or UK or CA but i build things since 2015 and in 2017 apply for ca however got US in 2016 :)

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
ofcourse i applied with family every country and i got visas from Dubai from home country without any issues no matter it was USA or no matter it was EU or UK or CA but i build things since 2015 and in 2017 apply for ca however got US in 2016 :)
My father and me we are working in same company his job is Public Relation Officer he earning 5,411.23 CAD per month . but never travelled outside

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
My father and me we are working in same company his job is Public Relation Officer he earning 5,411.23 CAD per month . but never travelled outside
you know it is all about addiction haha did you travel with your family in past eu uk etc? or other places?