Med's Done....
january 20,2014
Passport Req..
november 10,2014
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time
LANDED..........
very soon
hello guys. its really my first time here. me, my sister and my dad are having medical next week,i will just ask if what to do next after we have our medical? please i need some answers from you guys. thank you. :)

browntrout

Apr 20, 2013
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong S.A.R
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
File Transfer...
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
12-07-2013
Passport Req..
15-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
azureheiress said:
hello guys. its really my first time here. me, my sister and my dad are having medical next week,i will just ask if what to do next after we have our medical? please i need some answers from you guys. thank you. :)
after the medical, how about go have a nice lunch together with your family?

wowsers

Feb 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you Browntrout for that facetious reply! As for you Azureheiress, you do not give much detail in your query. Who is the principal applicant? Presumably your father? Assuming he is the principal applicant he will after the medical be handed a document by the medic and when he has completed his application he must enclose that document in the bundle which he then sends to Mississauga.

azureheiress

Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
january 5,2014
Med's Done....
january 20,2014
Passport Req..
november 10,2014
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time
LANDED..........
very soon
browntrout said:
after the medical, how about go have a nice lunch together with your family?
make some sense please?

browntrout

Apr 20, 2013
Hong Kong
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong S.A.R
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
File Transfer...
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
12-07-2013
Passport Req..
15-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2013
LANDED..........
21-01-2014
azureheiress said:
make some sense please?
where are you located? my initial reply was sarcastic in nature, meaning below

you appear as someone who have done ZERO research on your own, this forum is for people that are going thought the process of PR or similar. We are here to help, but a how can anyone take a "short lined" post as serious?

azureheiress

Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
january 5,2014
Med's Done....
january 20,2014
Passport Req..
november 10,2014
VISA ISSUED...
in God's time
LANDED..........
very soon
wowsers said:
Thank you Browntrout for that facetious reply! As for you Azureheiress, you do not give much detail in your query. Who is the principal applicant? Presumably your father? Assuming he is the principal applicant he will after the medical be handed a document by the medic and when he has completed his application he must enclose that document in the bundle which he then sends to Mississauga.

sorry for the lacking of detail. we are being sponsored by my mom. She's in Vancouver and we are in the Philippines and our visa office is in Manila. We received a medical instruction from the embassy,and we are planning to have a medical as soon as possible. and i would like to know if after the medical, how long are we going to wait for the immigration response after they receive our medical result?

wowsers

Feb 6, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
browntrout said:
where are you located? my initial reply was sarcastic in nature, meaning below

you appear as someone who have done ZERO research on your own, this forum is for people that are going thought the process of PR or similar. We are here to help, but a how can anyone take a "short lined" post as serious?
Azureheiress, you really must read about the application procedure. If you have not done so yet, read Leon's first post (page 1 of this forum). When you have done that, get the application package from CIC and read that thoroughly also. Things do not start to happen once you have taken your medical as you appear to think. There is a detailed application to complete first! On the assumption that your father is the principal applicant and you one of his dependants, the application has to be completed by your father and then forwarded to Mississauga together with your mother's application to sponsor. Did you not understand that?