+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to do if average balance of 6 months is less than the required PoF

Priya85

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I got my liability letter from my bank ADCB. They told me it can take 7 business days to get one but I requested them to make it urgent as my ielts expiry date was approaching in next 8-9 days. So they said they will c and thankfully processed in one day. I paid 65 aed for that

It states that all kind of loans that ADCB offer plus credit card limit and in front of each of them it says if I have any loan which I don’t. I would recommend to tell your bank to make “no liability” letter instead of “liability” letter. In my case I got liability letter and I hope it will get thru.

On a side note, the person at bank told me that this is the first time he is having some one asking for this and usually people don’t ask for that and they get thru
Hi,
I got my ITA and am currently gathering documents. Got all my letters from ADCB but my liability letter shows the credit limit of my credit card as direct liability to the bank even though I have no outstanding..is that ok? Or should i have cash balance in the account equivalent to this credit limit in addition to the minimum required amount specified by IRCC

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hi,
I got my ITA and am currently gathering documents. Got all my letters from ADCB but my liability letter shows the credit limit of my credit card as direct liability to the bank even though I have no outstanding..is that ok? Or should i have cash balance in the account equivalent to this credit limit in addition to the minimum required amount specified by IRCC
No need just go with that. You should have asked for “No liability letter” but the one u have is fine too as I used that and I m a PR

Irenejohn

Jan 13, 2020
I got my liability letter from my bank ADCB. They told me it can take 7 business days to get one but I requested them to make it urgent as my ielts expiry date was approaching in next 8-9 days. So they said they will c and thankfully processed in one day. I paid 65 aed for that

It states that all kind of loans that ADCB offer plus credit card limit and in front of each of them it says if I have any loan which I don’t. I would recommend to tell your bank to make “no liability” letter instead of “liability” letter. In my case I got liability letter and I hope it will get thru.

On a side note, the person at bank told me that this is the first time he is having some one asking for this and usually people don’t ask for that and they get thru
@jaffaral

I hope you are doing well this time :)
Could you clear some of my doubts please ?

1 ) Do we need to clear our outstanding remaining balance in credit card before applying for POF Letter ?
2 ) Do we have to get the letters from all the bank where we have the account ? or just the bank that has our settlement fund ?
3 ) What all letters should we get from the bank , can you name them please ?
4 ) Should the account where we keep settlement fund has to be a salary account ?

Regards