+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what to do after sending application form

newer

Nov 28, 2010
i have recently sent my application package for skilled worker, and wanted to know what i would have to do now? do we have to wait for them to contact us or is there a way for me to followup the procedure?

anwar77m

Oct 8, 2009
Yemen
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
26-01-2010 2nd AOR : 23-03-2010
IELTS Request
done befor
File Transfer...
04-02-2010 In process on :24 -08-2010
Med's Request
08-09-2010
Med's Done....
27-09-2010 Medical sent : 30-09-2010 RPRF Sent : 18-11-2010
Interview........
waived ??
Passport Req..
11-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2011 :D
LANDED..........
13-06-2011 Calgary
hi

just Wait till they contact u by e-mail
if every thing is o.k , then they will send you file number
also follow ur processing fee charging ,Whatever way you use it ( bank draft , or credit card )

good luck

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newer said:
i have recently sent my application package for skilled worker, and wanted to know what i would have to do now? do we have to wait for them to contact us or is there a way for me to followup the procedure?
if u sent full doc. to CIC, then join this:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t49421.5535.html;topicseen

if u sent full doc. to ND VO, then join this:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/full-docs-to-chc-new-delhi-octnovdec-2010-t56886.150.html

if neither, then check for other threads available.

cheers
lamhey

ANAZ

Nov 28, 2010
Hello Newer,

When have you applied? I sent my docs on Oct. 2010. What about you?
Have you applied for Quebec or Federal?

regards,
ANAZ.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
newer said:
Wait with patience. Do not discontinue your activities by any means even u observe progress in your case unless visas stamped

gud luk
asyousuf

newer

Nov 28, 2010
I have applied in Nov. but am not sure if the limit to the NOC was already full then or not? that is why i am worried. i found out later that it was full.

i am so disappointed that i did not get to know this site before i applied. i could have used a lot of help here. people seem nice. here the representatives charge 3000 CAD to help you fill out your forms and gather the appropriate docs. at least im glad i didnt pay for that. ;D

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newer said:
I have applied in Nov. but am not sure if the limit to the NOC was already full then or not? that is why i am worried. i found out later that it was full.

i am so disappointed that i did not get to know this site before i applied. i could have used a lot of help here. people seem nice. here the representatives charge 3000 CAD to help you fill out your forms and gather the appropriate docs. at least im glad i didnt pay for that. ;D
Come on my friend and join the Queue of applicants. It is like a forex trading, come on this website daily and see the ups and downs around the Visa offices, keep you fingers crossed, As one friend said don't discontinue you current activities, just wait and watch the visa game!! ;D WELCOME ABOARD

ANAZ

Nov 28, 2010
Hello everyone,

What is "the limit to the NOC"?
Is it about Federal or QSW?
Besides, is there any way to figure out which documnts are being processed now?
Has any April applicant received file number?

newer

Nov 28, 2010
thanks for the support, but does anyone know what will happen if the cap has been reached? is there any possibility of extension?
will they send your package back? or will they file it? Is there still any hope or am i to look for somewhere new?

ANAZ

Nov 28, 2010
Hi Newer,

Tell me what is NOC?
If it is a limit for each year, I don't think you have to resend your docs as it wasn't mentioned in the immigration notes. The only bad impact might be postpone in process of cases.

Be possitive.

I

India123

newer said:
wait bro. simply