+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to do after medical request help help

Mar 15, 2018
my name is navdeep kaur . Im student from india. I applied for canada visa on 25 january though online gc key mode. On 27 feb i got update in my account for getting again the medical exam IMM1017. Then i again get the medical exam and i email them to delhi embassy of canada. But since 10 days i have not received the reply. Even the vfs centres are not accepting my medical certificates to transfer to canada embassy . The message in my gc key account tells me that i have to submit within 30 days. Now days are running and i dnt know what i have to do . Please reply my mail is navi26maan@gmail.com

deepakpunia

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
my name is navdeep kaur . Im student from india. I applied for canada visa on 25 january though online gc key mode. On 27 feb i got update in my account for getting again the medical exam IMM1017. Then i again get the medical exam and i email them to delhi embassy of canada. But since 10 days i have not received the reply. Even the vfs centres are not accepting my medical certificates to transfer to canada embassy . The message in my gc key account tells me that i have to submit within 30 days. Now days are running and i dnt know what i have to do . Please reply my mail is navi26maan@gmail.com
you should call them