+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What to Choose ? CIC ITA or Provincial Nomination ?

Isha86

Oct 5, 2015
Dear Seniors,
I got ITA from CIC on 08th Feb and also got provincial Nomination from Ontario on 01 March .
I am almost finished with all documents for my final application for PR and going to submit next week.
My doubt is :-
1. Should I withdraw my Provincial Nomination now, when I already have ITA from CIC ?
2. If i accept provincial nomination my CRS score go approx 1056 ( my current score is 456) . Does it makes difference to have a higher score, while CIC processes my application for PR ?

Please help me to take any final decision. Thank you much in advance

Isha

omarimam

Apr 11, 2016
Ottawa-Ontario
NOC Code......
Isha86 said:
Dear Seniors,
I got ITA from CIC on 08th Feb and also got provincial Nomination from Ontario on 01 March .
I am almost finished with all documents for my final application for PR and going to submit next week.
1. Should I withdraw my Provincial Nomination now, when I already have ITA from CIC ?
2. If i accept provincial nomination my CRS score go approx 1056 ( my current score is 456) . Does it makes difference to have a higher score, while CIC processes my application for PR ?

Isha
Go ahead with ITA, may I know when did you apply for your PNP?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Isha86 said:
Dear Seniors,

Isha
Score has no impact.

I would go with direct ITA.

PNPs seem to be slower a bit.

Isha86

Oct 5, 2015
omarimam said:
Go ahead with ITA, may I know when did you apply for your PNP?
thank you so much for a quick response.
I applied for OINP in Nov 2015 - Got some silly queries in Nov 2016 which i responded by email , which they did not read and then I got a letter in Jan 2017 ( with same silly queries), but this time i sent the hard copies with letter via courier- and got message from them 02 days back (01 March2017) asking they want to nominate me but the cant as the system doenst lets them to do so..

regards,
Isha

Isha86

Oct 5, 2015
andy108 said:
Score has no impact.

I would go with direct ITA.

PNPs seem to be slower a bit.
So should i necessarily 'withdraw the OINP" ? Or they will automatically reject if i dont respond them ( about withdrawal of my OINP application ?)