sswas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Hi,

I want to know at what stage I am at for FSW. Below are my timelines:
1st Nov AOR
15th Nov MEP
18th Nov BG changed to Not Applicable
23rd Nov BG changed to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

However, The Additional documents you provided are being reviewed is the current status of Review of Additional Documents.

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi,

1st Nov AOR
15th Nov MEP
23rd Nov BG changed to We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information

However, The Additional documents you provided are being reviewed is the current status of Review of Additional Documents.

Ure in IP2, so expect your PPR soon. My status message is the opposite of yours. BG is Not Applicable, but the additional documents status is We do not need additional documents.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hi,

1st Nov AOR
15th Nov MEP

Its IP1 Perhaps

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
From what I've gathered, what you have is most likely IP2. I believe when in IP1, the BG status says: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.