+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What stage am I?

Osebella

Jan 23, 2018
Hello,

Recently applied for study visa on 3rd Jan 2018.
Kindly confirm what stage am I ?
Eligibilty: your application is in progress. We will inform you when we start your Eligibilty.
Medical status: you passed your medical Background check: we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Warmest regards

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
My study visa application took about 6 weeks I think and it didn't change until the 5th week. The only way you will truly know If you apply for notes. This takes a month so it's really not worth it as you are a month. Just be patient. Usually after it updates the final decision will be made soon after that

bazizy1

Jan 31, 2018
My study visa application took about 6 weeks I think and it didn't change until the 5th week. The only way you will truly know If you apply for notes. This takes a month so it's really not worth it as you are a month. Just be patient. Usually after it updates the final decision will be made soon after that
Hi,
I am from Afghanistan and i have submitted my paper application at VFS Delhi for study permit on 11th January 2018 and got confirmation on next day with tracking number saying "Visa application, tracking ID No.20180xxxxxxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
, however i got an email from NoReply-DELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca on 25th January for student acknowledgment letter saying your application is in process and the status shows still the same, i haven't linked my paper application with online account as VFS staff told me i will get updates on email as the account is optional to create, Can anybody tell me how long i have to wait to get approval or response for the Study permit please, it's been 24 days now i am waiting here.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi,
I am from Afghanistan and i have submitted my paper application at VFS Delhi for study permit on 11th January 2018 and got confirmation on next day with tracking number saying "Visa application, tracking ID No.20180xxxxxxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website.
, however i got an email from NoReply-ELHI-Immigration@international.gc.ca on 25th January for student acknowledgment letter saying your application is in process and the status shows still the same, i haven't linked my paper application with online account as VFS staff told me i will get updates on email as the account is optional to create, Can anybody tell me how long i have to wait to get approval or response for the Study permit please, it's been 24 days now i am waiting here.
Unfortunately it's very hard to say how long you will be waiting. Processing can take anywhere from a few days to many months. The posted processing time for your country is six weeks - however this is just an estimate and it could take less or it could take more.

bazizy1

Jan 31, 2018
Unfortunately it's very hard to say how long you will be waiting. Processing can take anywhere from a few days to many months. The posted processing time for your country is six weeks - however this is just an estimate and it could take less or it could take more.
Can i withdraw only my passport to go back my country and drop off when my application gets approved? will it harm my application process ? FYI My course will start on April 4th 2018

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can i withdraw only my passport to go back my country and drop off when my application gets approved? will it harm my application process ? FYI My course will start on April 4th 2018
Sorry - I don't know. Hopefully someone else can answer.