+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What SOP means?

CAMIN8

Oct 9, 2015
And is it ok to provide just current balance of my bank account?
Without 6 months ago information ?

hussainjabbar21

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAMIN8 said:
To reapply for student visa I will need to have strong SOP , what does it mean? :eek:
You have to convince vo that your intentions are only studies and you will leave canada at the end of your studies show him/her through your SOP that there is a job offer waiting for me from my home country as this particular study course is the requirement for this position ( Employer job offer letter). Also indicate any land/property in your name or your parents name it will be strengthen your visa application. or you can show to VO that you are an important member of a welfare trust organisation where you working for the community fund raising etc. hope it will be helpful.
You can ask other in this forum

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
CAMIN8 said:
To reapply for student visa I will need to have strong SOP , what does it mean? :eek:
SOP means STATEMENT OF PURPOSE, You should explain Visa officer in a SOP letter about your yourself, educational-professional background, purpose of going to Canada, about your university, about your finances, home ties etc.

Minimum you must show atleast 4 months old bank balance

CAMIN8

Oct 9, 2015
But last time that I applied I showed them just my balance ..
And in the refusal letter they didn't say anything about the money.the reasons were not about money

abdulrahman040

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
CAMIN8 said:
But last time that I applied I showed them just my balance ..
And in the refusal letter they didn't say anything about the money.the reasons were not about money
Check in the CIC website it states the account balance should be atleast 4months old