+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What soes this status means?? need urgent help??

student2014

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Hello guys,
I have submitted my passport to the Canadian visa office Islamabad from Karachi to apply for the study permit in may 2015 now after 8 weeks my status have been changed as your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canadian visa office Islamabad to Karachi Canadian visa office.

Is this a positive sign?
what does this means?
Does this indicates my request for medical?

I am slightly confused to read this as my classes were expected to begin from September 2015.

If by chance the embassy rejects the case then what would be the status?

Please reply soon,
Thanks.

SufyanJawed

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/05/2015
File Transfer...
20/05/2015
Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted with application
Did you apply online or paper based and how about your medical? Did you do an upfront medical exam or were waiting for CHC call. In case you did upfront medical, this may be positive but otherwise it may be a rejection.

student2014

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
No. I simply submitted my paper application with all the required documents to the visa office center. I was waiting for the medical notification. I didn't send any medical at the time of my application submission.

I received this message,
Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canadian Visa office Islamabad on today's date to the Canada visa application center.
Now what?

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Did you get an approval e-mail also?
A medical is also required for Pakistan, so I'm sorry to say it might not be good news :(

student2014

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
No I simply got a notification on my visa courier tracking service that my processed passport is dispatched to the visa application center. I received this notification after 8 weeks however they take 12 weeks to process.

slightly confused.

vivianm

Feb 10, 2015
I got the same message bro.. Didn't do medical yet.. and today passport dispatched..

I think it's rejection..

Should we apply again in general category??

Why do they reject after such a delay?
:/

bonapart

Mar 7, 2015
Hi there !,
I am sorry to say this, but it seems the news is bad and it's rejection.
I had the same message and when I called the vfs in Dubai they said my envelop which contains the decision is ready to be collected. When I sent a representative with an authorization letter, there was the bad news.

Go and collect your envelop there only will see your decision .

If its rejection , they will have mentioned the reasons. Or it's also possible that they might need you to submit some additional documents or maybe medical examination call, but for sure its not approval of your application, because when the application is approved, they send an approval email requesting for submission of original passport or prior to that in your case they should have requested you for medical examination .

Anyone, nobody can know the exact decision unless you collect the envelop and see it for your self .

Hope I have been of any help.
Best of of luck .

Waheed Abbass

Jul 7, 2015
Lahore
Visa Office......
Gerry's Visa ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2015
File Transfer...
22-06-2015
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Submitted With Application
AOA Brother,

Can you please update us with your status? As you were saying that they have send you back your passport.

Thanks in advance and its highly recommend.