+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what should we take on Test Date.

Waitingforcitizenship

Oct 4, 2013
Dear Friends..

Citizenship journey is a wonderful journey.
I wonder anyone could share their citizenship test day experience and feelings and what they took to the test day.
How you feel when your result came then and there.

What restaurant you visited on that wonderful day.

In this way we can pass our waiting time by reading the successful stories, which gives us some encouragement.
I always wonder how the test day will be.

Nordicgirl

Star Member
Dec 18, 2012
Visa Office......
Scarborough, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can't remember what I had on test day, I probably just ate at home. After the oath, however, I went to a Chinese restaurant in Toronto to have dim sum :)

Waitingforcitizenship

Oct 4, 2013
Nordicgirl said:
I can't remember what I had on test day, I probably just ate at home. After the oath, however, I went to a Chinese restaurant in Toronto to have dim sum :)
You are wonderful. Your success is an inspiration for us. Your determination and great efforts went through and you reached your goal. Thanks for sharing your wonderful journey.

parkbr

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 4 2009
Doc's Request.
Mar 30 2012
AOR Received.
May 18 2012
File Transfer...
Jun 4 2012
Med's Request
Aug 1 2012
Med's Done....
Aug 13 2012 (Sent on 16th)
Passport Req..
Oct 29 2012
Waitingforcitizenship said:
Dear Friends..

Citizenship journey is a wonderful journey.
I wonder anyone could share their citizenship test day experience and feelings and what they took to the test day.
How you feel when your result came then and there.

What restaurant you visited on that wonderful day.

In this way we can pass our waiting time by reading the successful stories, which gives us some encouragement.
I always wonder how the test day will be.
When's your test? And where's your testing centre?

I hope it's not too late of a reply.
My test was just past Monday, so it could be pretty recent reference for you.

I read Discover Canada 3 times and pretty much memorized everything there and test was easy. =)

I took all the documents asked in the invitation letter and RQ documents (I've been RQ-ed) just in case. They checked my passport, travel history, and asked for couple of ID's.

I was done relatively early (I was told to be there by 8:30, test started at 9 after ID checks and a few minutes instruction, etc, and waited for an interview. I was out by 9:50) as I finished my test early, but if you're going as a family, you might have to wait a bit for everyone to be done. All the interview was done individually. I went home after the test, as I was done early and I am quite unwell (I am pregnant - so I really should be resting, but didn't want to go through any more delays + I don't want the next test invitation to come around my due date.). I don't live far from the testing centre, so I was okay during that 1.5 hours.

I can't wait to have my oath scheduled and that day, I will for sure eat out to celebrate - if I get better by then. =)

Waitingforcitizenship

Oct 4, 2013
parkbr said:
When's your test? And where's your testing centre?

I hope it's not too late of a reply.
My test was just past Monday, so it could be pretty recent reference for you.

I read Discover Canada 3 times and pretty much memorized everything there and test was easy. =)

I took all the documents asked in the invitation letter and RQ documents (I've been RQ-ed) just in case. They checked my passport, travel history, and asked for couple of ID's.

I was done relatively early (I was told to be there by 8:30, test started at 9 after ID checks and a few minutes instruction, etc, and waited for an interview. I was out by 9:50) as I finished my test early, but if you're going as a family, you might have to wait a bit for everyone to be done. All the interview was done individually. I went home after the test, as I was done early and I am quite unwell (I am pregnant - so I really should be resting, but didn't want to go through any more delays + I don't want the next test invitation to come around my due date.). I don't live far from the testing centre, so I was okay during that 1.5 hours.

I can't wait to have my oath scheduled and that day, I will for sure eat out to celebrate - if I get better by then. =)
Hi, Thank you for sharing your marvelous Test event. You are really Amazing. Many people unable to make upto this situation and gave up. You are a successful woman with lot of patience. Really brilliant you have finished your test earlier. Your information is very useful and gives more confidence.
I am very thankful to you.
My test will be in Mississauga. I am waiting for my test date. Once I get my test date, I will post it here.