+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What should i do please???

doryyyyyy

Oct 13, 2018
Hi guys
I applied last november 8.
Had my test august 21st and passed
And i my status is still the same so i called them to check the agent to me your test results are not updated which they were supposed to be so i will send an alert to them so i called after two days to check that its updated but the agent could not understand what the previous agent meant as its was written test passed.
My friends had the test on the same date and they already recieved there ceremoni on october 23 .
So do u have any idea about this issue?
And is there something to do ? I am almost gonna be 12 months applier in 3 weeks and i am worry this will delay my ceremony and i have to travel soon.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hi guys
I applied last november 8.
Had my test august 21st and passed
And i my status is still the same so i called them to check the agent to me your test results are not updated which they were supposed to be so i will send an alert to them so i called after two days to check that its updated but the agent could not understand what the previous agent meant as its was written test passed.
My friends had the test on the same date and they already recieved there ceremoni on october 23 .
So do u have any idea about this issue?
And is there something to do ? I am almost gonna be 12 months applier in 3 weeks and i am worry this will delay my ceremony and i have to travel soon.
Your travel plan is the least concern of IRCC workers — I am pretty sure when you call them they would give the same “there is nothing we can do since you are still within 12 months time frame” script