+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what should i do now ??

syedd

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Hello there,

How can I contact airport authorities and let them know that I don't have anything to follow. Basically last month when i landed at Toronto, immigration officer asked me if anything is going to follow, i said yes to it and he gave a sort of form where i had to declare all items. but i forgot to return it and now i realized i have nothing to declare. I am outside Canada now and wondering the best way to contact them and return that form. Could it effect my Pr card ??

thanks for all ur inputs.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In your other post, you said your wife is in Canada currently. Perhaps your wife can phone and explain the situation to a CIC call agent to find out if that would affect your PR status.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

syedd said:
Hello there,

How can I contact airport authorities and let them know that I don't have anything to follow. Basically last month when i landed at Toronto, immigration officer asked me if anything is going to follow, i said yes to it and he gave a sort of form where i had to declare all items. but i forgot to return it and now i realized i have nothing to declare. I am outside Canada now and wondering the best way to contact them and return that form. Could it effect my Pr card ??

thanks for all ur inputs.
They don't care, you don't have to inform CBSA, they would only be interested if you were bringing in your Goods to Follow and your not.

CharlotteJ

Jul 31, 2009
I had no goods to follow list when doing my first landing and I re-entered Canada last week.

Officer at CBSA asked for my PR card and when provided, he asked if I had money with me, how much and when all appeared to be in line with requirements, I was just done and through customs. Picked up my luggage and went to the hotel.

No goods to follow, don't worry, buy it all once back in Canada. :)