+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What should i do...my college postpone my program till january 2021

A.hmad

Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Hy everyone . I need guidence ,my college postpone my diploma program till january . WHAT SHOULD I DO

Harshit20

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hy everyone . I need guidence ,my college postpone my diploma program till january . WHAT SHOULD I DO
Well at this time there is nothing you can do because september intake will be beginning in just a few days & I don’t think so there is a good chance for you to get refunded apply for the new college & submit your visa application, I know it feels really bad brother but its the sad truth.

Tanvi Parmar

May 30, 2018
I also got mail from my college today.

Because of the effects of COVID-19 on the College community, the Human Resources Management #0965 program, originally scheduled to be offered during the September 2020 semester, will only be offered to students in Canada.

I got my AIP nd have planned to defer jan 2021 but what if in jan 2021 also thay do not allow us. my course can't be online as my college stated. they gave me one more option that i can change my course which i can study online. what should i do? should i withdraw or continue with my course?

A.hmad

Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
I also got mail from my college today.

Because of the effects of COVID-19 on the College community, the Human Resources Management #0965 program, originally scheduled to be offered during the September 2020 semester, will only be offered to students in Canada.

I got my AIP nd have planned to defer jan 2021 but what if in jan 2021 also thay do not allow us. my course can't be online as my college stated. they gave me one more option that i can change my course which i can study online. what should i do? should i withdraw or continue with my course?
Its realy depend on your mood . I think they will not potpone it again .

And what is your college name ?

MyHero

May 16, 2020
Better go with winter 2021 because you have genuine reason to do so.
Wise decision is winter 2021 so at least you will get stage 2 approval and stamp on your passport.
I am also in hybrid course and facing same problem.
Are you going to proceed this fall?

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020
Are you going to proceed this fall?
Haven't receive AIP. If college will allow us to study online portion from India and the Lab work at Canada then I will think about it else next Fall because my course is only available in Fall.

A.hmad

Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Better go with winter 2021 because you have genuine reason to do so.
Wise decision is winter 2021 so at least you will get stage 2 approval and stamp on your passport.
I am also in hybrid course and facing same problem.
Its frustrating...dont know what to do

Reactions: marmik1617

Nottanyaverma

Oct 28, 2019
Haven't receive AIP. If college will allow us to study online portion from India and the Lab work at Canada then I will think about it else next Fall because my course is only available in Fall.
Same! If my course is hybrid I'll take up jan intake otherwise I'll defer to fall 2021