+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what should canada do with their ( illegal alliens)

mcmaman

Jun 16, 2012
hi there this topic has been bothering me for a long time what should the prime minister do to help these people who came to canada illigally went to school graduated from high school wandering around because they cannot afford to pay for their the fees to college has no criminal record. What should be done to help them, some have been here for long enough like five years six years and longer isn't there any way to help.Some are really ambitious willing to go to school to better their life's but now they cant, rather they are doing some crappy jobs getting the least minimum wages the mind could think of. people taking advantage of them due to what they do not have i believe Canada can do more to help these people what do you think :'( :'( :'( :'(

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Are you suggesting that Canada should scrap the entire immigration system and open the borders? I wonder why Kenney didn't think of that as a solution to the backlog of applications?
Perhaps these ambitious people who have come illegally into the country and received a FREE EDUCATION without paying any taxes, could apply to come to Canada LEGALLY, then they would enjoy the same rights as other PR and Canadians do. Yikes, I think you just hit a nerve - one of mine.

Reactions: snoopyta

Dave n Ailsa

Jun 8, 2012
Glasgow, Scorland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
Wow, are you proposing that these criminals should be REWARDED for stealing Canada's education and resources?

There are thousands of people, good, hardworking people who try for years to get into Canada legally, to help and to contribute to the country's growth.

I have no sympathy for them, sorry.

Trevor and Jo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
York
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11.
Doc's Request.
RPRF Requested 30 Oct 12, sent 8 Nov 12.
AOR Received.
Second Line October 17, 2012.
IELTS Request
Done Sep 11 and sent in with application.
File Transfer...
19 Dec 11
Med's Request
30 Oct 12
Med's Done....
13 Nov 12
Interview........
Decision made 26 Nov 12.
Passport Req..
30 Nov 12
VISA ISSUED...
09 Jan 2013 - Flag changed.
LANDED..........
Landing 27 Aug 2013. Flight booked.
mcmaman said:
hi there this topic has been bothering me for a long time what should the prime minister do to help these people who came to canada illigally went to school graduated from high school wandering around because they cannot afford to pay for their the fees to college has no criminal record. What should be done to help them, some have been here for long enough like five years six years and longer isn't there any way to help.Some are really ambitious willing to go to school to better their life's but now they cant, rather they are doing some crappy jobs getting the least minimum wages the mind could think of. people taking advantage of them due to what they do not have i believe Canada can do more to help these people what do you think :'( :'( :'( :'(
Just for interest, how did they get to school, i thought you had to take all the correct documentation to the school to register the child.

Trevor and Jo

Star Member
Jun 10, 2012
York
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 11.
Doc's Request.
RPRF Requested 30 Oct 12, sent 8 Nov 12.
AOR Received.
Second Line October 17, 2012.
IELTS Request
Done Sep 11 and sent in with application.
File Transfer...
19 Dec 11
Med's Request
30 Oct 12
Med's Done....
13 Nov 12
Interview........
Decision made 26 Nov 12.
Passport Req..
30 Nov 12
VISA ISSUED...
09 Jan 2013 - Flag changed.
LANDED..........
Landing 27 Aug 2013. Flight booked.
mcmaman said:
What do I think, you are a troll. That is what i think.

mykael

Jun 18, 2012
hi i have something to report about an illegal aliens staying in 3515 Mommouth at vancouver bc canada his name is Alfredo Masangcay.my friends told me about his status and he tell that this man is just married to a woman who has a Permanent resident visa they just got married in the same address at 11am june 17,2012.and my friend also told me that theirs a lot of illegal aliens who are working in Kusina Manila Restaurant my friend was afraid to call to the immigration.i just report this because of the reason that i feel bad to my other friends that who has been denied in applying her working while the other like alfredo masangkay and the others whom they can go and stay to youre country without passing the right process of applying working visa.

mykael

Jun 18, 2012
please do any actions about my report before he process his papers to have an permanent resident visa i hope you'lle take it seriously.thank you.

mcmaman

Jun 16, 2012
thx for the comments but i still got some corrections to make a guy/ girl made this comment and i cote ( these criminals should be REWARDED for stealing Canada's education and resources?

There are thousands of people, good, hardworking people who try for years to get into Canada legally, to help and to contribute to the country's growth.

I have no sympathy for them, sorry.) this is what y should these people be called criminals is it right to call them that, well i know everyone is entitiled to their own option but cmon criminals is too much dont you think

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
mcmaman said:
everyone is entitiled to their own option but cmon criminals is too much dont you think
I personally never refer to those who are here illegally as criminals. But I don't see how you can argue this term is incorrect if someone else wants to use it.

Criminals is a term used for people who break the law. People who are living here illegally are breaking the law (by staying here longer than authorized, by working without authorization). Therefore people who are here illegally are technically criminals. (Again, not my choice of words. But correct by definition.)

All countries have illegal immigrant issues. Some more, some less. In my opinion, the US has a large enough illegal immigration problem that something has to be done about it. Canada (again, in my opinion only) does not. In addition, Canada is already a great deal more generous towards illegal immigrants that the US in terms of being able to fix their status by leaving (without triggering an automatic ban) and allowing illegal immigrants to apply for immigration through the skilled worker programs (just like everyone else can).

Dave n Ailsa

Jun 8, 2012
Glasgow, Scorland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
mcmaman said:
thx for the comments but i still got some corrections to make a guy/ girl made this comment and i cote ( these criminals should be REWARDED for stealing Canada's education and resources?

I have no sympathy for them, sorry.) this is what y should these people be called criminals is it right to call them that, well i know everyone is entitiled to their own option but cmon criminals is too much dont you think
Trust me, I was being NICE.

I could have called them:

Maggots
Parasites
Malignant tumors
Viral infections
Pond Scum
Dirt
Beneath contempt
Leeches
Plague ridden
Scurge of society

To name but a few.

THOSE would have been opinion.

Crminal is fact.

mcmaman

Jun 16, 2012
what is canada doing to help denied refugee claimants who wants to school here

hi well i want to ask this question because its been on my mind for a while back in high school i had this friend who one's told me that he came to canada as a refugee that was in grade 10 he explained to me the process he is under going in other to stay here in canada.any ways long story short we both graduated from school and i went on to college graduated and now a full time nurse hooray thank God for that, sadly i met this old time friend at the mall last time so we both started catching up,and i asked him about his status,he told me that his has been denied,for like five years he hasn't been able to do any thing he told me that he has run through all the process but yet nothing has changed he want to go to school but couldn't afford the fees he was actually brought here by some one when he was 16 years so now. My question is i believe there are lots of denied refugee claimant out there who came here at younger age finish high school,but cannot continue are there any thing out there for them :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
How has he been taking care of himself all this while? It's sad but it won't get any easier unless he takes steps to become legal. I don't know what, if anything is available for people in his situation but at some point he has to decide between living such a life or going home. He can consult a lawyer but the issue of money remains.

M

martinezja

"So let me make one thing perfectly clear. We are not illegal. First, because no human being is illegal — using that term politicizes and dehumanizes people. In what other context do we call someone illegal? If someone is driving a car at 14, we say “underage driver” not “illegal driver.” Using the word “illegal” has muddled the issue and made it strictly about politics and legality, when it’s much more complex than that. We are also not “foreign” people — the undocumented have been part of America’s story at least as far back as Ellis Island, when crossing the border meant crossing the Atlantic Ocean."

Read more: in Time magazine : how-obamas-new-policy-affects-undocumented-youth-and-me

Dave n Ailsa

Jun 8, 2012
Glasgow, Scorland
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2011
ummm, what's your point?

If you break the law, you are doing something illegal.

If someone is in the country illegally, they are referred to as an Illegal alien.

You can colour it how you like, but you are a criminal.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
You crack me up with your no nonsense approach. :p Things are certainly not going to ease up if the new legislation introduced by the gov't goes into effect. Basically, only Canadian citizens can be certain they won't be deported for committing a serious crime.

Dave n Ailsa said:
ummm, what's your point?

If you break the law, you are doing something illegal.

If someone is in the country illegally, they are referred to as an Illegal alien.

You can colour it how you like, but you are a criminal.