+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What should be NOC code for Project Analyst job (Project Management Associate Program – Project Analyst) in TD bank

abhishek2712

Sep 23, 2020
Hi there,
Could someone please help me what should be the NOC code for "Project Management Associate Program – Project Analyst". This a job posting in TD bank.
I cannot figure out if this job is good for PR.

Here is the link for the job https://jobs.td.com/en-CA/jobs/11386327/project-management-associate-program-project-analyst-toronto-ca/

Job descriptions is:

Reporting to a Senior Manager, as part of the Project Management Associate Program, the Project Analyst will complete three rotations over a 24-month period in the Corporate, North American Contact Centre and TD Insurance groups and will perform a variety of activities including:

• Applying TD principles of project management life cycle methodologies, tools and best practices, ensuring that appropriate documentation, change and risk management practices are in place
  • Supporting the end-to-end delivery and execution of smaller scale business or technology projects
  • Assisting in the development of work packages, detailed project plans, specifications and schedules
  • Monitoring Project / Program / Portfolio documentation and databases
  • Supporting the project change request process by helping to identify and assess Project Change Requests (PCRs), escalating when necessary to ensure scope management
  • Participating in status and project team meetings, including preparing and distributing required materials
  • Monitoring, tracking, analyzing and reporting on the status of key deliverables for projects
  • Participating in post-implementation evaluations and identifying opportunities for future projects
  • Supporting month-end reporting (forecast vs actual and progress updates)
  • Supporting key notes/minutes and updates to RAID Log

By the end of the program, you will have developed critical experiences and skill sets that will enable you to advance your career as a project management professional at TD.'

I will be grateful for any help.

Kind regards,
Abhishek Sharma
linkedin.com/in/abhishek2712/

vishalparabr

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
did you get your PR by using NOC:0213 because i am in similar situation and looking out to see what is the noc code i need to use.
though i have been designated as "PROJECT ASSOCIATE"and my roles and responsibilities are as follows.do let me know if i have to use NOC CODE: 1221 PR 0213.

Roles and responsibilities are :
Develop project plan and oversee from conception and planning to implementation, including accountability, strategies, processes and resources

Co-ordinate activities and tasks among internal departments (Editorial, Quality Assurance & Softward Engineering services), client and vendor/subcontractor organizations as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope

Responsible for managing schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software

Create accurate quotes and assist in budgetary controls, and place accurate timeline to deliver the projects.

Develop implementation plans and methods for monitoring project progress, implement and utilize reporting and administrative forms for all departments

Carry out administrative tasks for active projects which include current status, critical due dates, forecast completion dates, risk and associated dependencies and maintain comprehensive project documentation

Co-ordinate and supervise administrative procedures in the company and implement new procedures that impact the Project Management department

Assist in the sales process by communicating(quote) with the customer throughout the process, in a timely manner, to relay project status and to address client concerns

Identify and resolve project issues, inter-dependencies, and conflicts