+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What schools/colleges in Canada that do not require IELTS/TOEFL?

rajvirgrewal62

Jun 18, 2016
acerintel23 said:
Can anyone name schools in Canada that do not require ielts,toefl, or language proficiency?
Thank you
i dont know any such school. but clearing IELTS at 6 is not uphill task. u can appear in IELTS and easily make into schools of canada. all the best. gbu :)

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
acerintel23 said:
Can anyone name schools in Canada that do not require ielts,toefl, or language proficiency?
Thank you
But even if you find such schools you still need to be proficient in English else how will you either understand or complete any written tasks. There are obviously some schools which have their own language proficiency tests but keep in mind depending on which country you come from you need language proficiency to hust get a study permit. Also asking such a question might imply to some people your priority is to chose a school on this basis as opposed to the course a school might offer which should be the priority.

TEMU

Aug 20, 2016
acerintel23 said:
Thank you
there are universities such as UBC some of their courses do not require IELTS or TOEFL, but your undergraduate studies must be done in English and you required to prove this by written and approved of ur previous university

acerintel23

Aug 19, 2016
Bs65 said:
But even if you find such schools you still need to be proficient in English else how will you either understand or complete any written tasks. There are obviously some schools which have their own language proficiency tests but keep in mind depending on which country you come from you need language proficiency to hust get a study permit. Also asking such a question might imply to some people your priority is to chose a school on this basis as opposed to the course a school might offer which should be the priority.
I just want to study in Canada and yeah, language proficiency should be one of the requirements, do you know any school which that accepts international students? I prefer studying master's degree thank you