+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What options do I have... returned application

Davo007

Jun 14, 2014
I submitted in June and my package was returned last week because I forgot to include a copy of my university degree certificate. Oooops!!!

I am now considering resending the application but don't know how many things I have to revisit.

Is it okay to just include the item that was missing and then send the application as it was returned?

or do I have to revist the application as a whole i.e. refill all the forms with current dates, provide new bank statements, etc

I am just uncertain on what the requirements of CIC is and would really love not to go through the whole stress if not necessary.

Finally, is it still worth it to resend? The number of entries in my NOC class is still less than 200.

Can someone help??

Breadbaker

Nov 10, 2013
Hi there,

I think the best thing to do is to refill all the forms but you can use all the support documents if thet
y are not expired.

I have a question though - are you applying through CEC? I don't think university degree is necessary for CEC. You may want to check it again to see what is the real problem before you submit another application.

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am pretty sure degree certificates are not required for CEC......are you sure your applying under CEC?

MJ009

Sep 24, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Apr-2014
AOR Received.
08-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Applicaation
Med's Request
12- Nov- 2014
Med's Done....
14-Nov-2014, Also paid upfront RPRF on 14-Nov-2014
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
22-Dec-2014
Hi Dav,

With returned application did you receive any letter explaining why they are returning your application?

Davo007 said:
I submitted in June and my package was returned last week because I forgot to include a copy of my university degree certificate. Oooops!!!

I am now considering resending the application but don't know how many things I have to revisit.

Is it okay to just include the item that was missing and then send the application as it was returned?

or do I have to revist the application as a whole i.e. refill all the forms with current dates, provide new bank statements, etc

I am just uncertain on what the requirements of CIC is and would really love not to go through the whole stress if not necessary.

Finally, is it still worth it to resend? The number of entries in my NOC class is still less than 200.

Can someone help??