+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What NOC ???

essamnasir

Aug 31, 2017
Hello friends,

I am new to this forum and I have a small query regarding which NOC I should choose.

I am working as a 'Computer Network Engineer' and my company gave me my Job Duties/Responsibilities letter as below. Of course I do a lot more than the list below suggests. Could any of you please have a look at my Job Details below and confirm as to which NOC I should apply for?

0131 Telecommunication carriers managers
0213 Computer and information systems managers
2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
2281 Computer network technicians

I will be happy to receive any comments. Thank you so much!

Communication: Coordinate with the service provider / contractors to ensure that the SMS, FAX, voice connectivity system is configured properly and connectivity links are established between the DEWA offices. Administer and maintain corporate infrastructure for all DEWA divisions, Mai Dubai and DEWA Call Center. Ensure availability at the call center at all times.
Infrastructure: Provide telecom related infrastructure to all DEWA divisions, whenever required and maintain telecom infrastructure and provide prompt assistance on related issues
Tenders: Review and Evaluate the technical aspects of tender documents and finalize contractor's / service providers for IT Infrastructure Communication services.
Telecom Services: Supervise and ensure all DEWA employees are provided assistance with official Telecom related requests/ issues in a timely manner.
Reports: Prepare / Review Telecom related reports for the IT Infrastructure department.
KPI's: Ensure all sectional KPIs are met within set timeliness by ensuring availability and providing assistance to the concerned DEWA users.
Procedures / Processes: Provide inputs to the management for improvements in the existing quality procedures / work processes for improvements in the quality of work / service delivery.
Confidentiality: Ensure non-disclosure of confidential information to anyone within or outside the Authority, during or after employment in DEWA.
Safety: Follow and adhere to the OH&S Management System Manual as per DEWA's safety standards. Others: Perform any other tasks as assigned by the reporting manager.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
Hello friends,

I am new to this forum and I have a small query regarding which NOC I should choose.

I am working as a 'Computer Network Engineer' and my company gave me my Job Duties/Responsibilities letter as below. Of course I do a lot more than the list below suggests. Could any of you please have a look at my Job Details below and confirm as to which NOC I should apply for?

0131 Telecommunication carriers managers
0213 Computer and information systems managers
2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers)
2281 Computer network technicians

I will be happy to receive any comments. Thank you so much!
You can send an email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca requesting for advise on your NOC classification. Also try sending to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca

All the best.