+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What NOC/Title would a Customer Success Manager be?

Heine03

Apr 20, 2020
Hello!

I have been having trouble locating the proper NOC for my current job title and hoping you guys can help. A "Customer Success Manager" or an "Account Manager" can mean a lot of different things. I have posted my official job description below, but for additional background I work for an Educational Publisher that makes content for K-12 in the US. Ultimately, the primary role of the job is working with District Admin and IT and ensure the district is getting the support they need at a high-level. It should also be noted that most uses of "Implementing" and "Integrating" customers in the description below is not related to them becoming new customers, but rather transitioning them to a process of using a Single Sign-On with our platform(s) along with automatically rostering their teachers, students, and classes through the OneRoster data standard. This is in contrast to the "default"way of users creating their own accounts and signing in manually with a Username and Password. Please let me know if you have any questions that might help determine the correct NOC. Thanks!

Customer Success Manager

The Customer Success Manager proactively manages implementation, engagement, and communication with named accounts assigned to him/her and provides project management during the onboarding process. S/he provides implementation and sales support to sales reps within his/her region and responds to pre and post-sales inquiries. Key responsibilities include:

· Act as the single point of contact for digital product implementations for district leadership on assigned accounts. Partner with clients, integration partners, and other McGraw-Hill stakeholders to develop a vision and strategy for digital product rollout.

o Creates project/integration timeline with customer milestones

o Determines communication plan with customer

· Determine support plan and escalation path with customers.

· Develop and maintain product knowledge across K-12 digital products and services.

· Provide on-site consultation and digital access support within designated region, as allowed by available budget.

· Act as a strong customer advocate across all areas of the business—product, engineering, marketing, sales, subscription management and executive leadership.

· Assist with integration-specific tasks.

· Provide strategic integrations support for sales presentations and trainings.

· Collaborate with other teams within McGraw-Hill to ensure district future requests are shared.

· Commit to internal process improvements and consistency in digital product implementation. 

· Monitor support tickets for assigned districts holistically and escalate as needed.

· Help to maintain internal systems with up-to-date customer information.

· Other duties as assigned.

Heine03

Apr 20, 2020
Hello

Customer Service Manager is 0651. This is also known as the NOC Code for Personal Service Managers.
Customer "Service" Manager would definitely be different than a Customer "Success" Manager. Looking over the details in that NOC, I sadly do not think it is the correct one :(

Uwebu

Jul 19, 2020
Try 0125 or 6314
You can’t get the exact job title (Customer success) but just be sure that most of your job responsibilities can be found in the NOC job description

Sep 15, 2020
Hey! I found this NOC:
0125 – Other business services managers

Other business services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in fields such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services.

This group performs some or all of the following duties:
  • Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services
  • Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of these establishments
  • Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
  • Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
  • Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
  • Represent the company within various economic and social organizations
  • Assist staff with administrative or technical problems
  • Hire, train and supervise staff.
I think this one match!

Adamina

Sep 18, 2020
Hey! I found this NOC:

Other business services managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business, and ensure the quality of those services and client satisfaction. They work in fields such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services.

• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that provide services to business such as management consulting, market research, personnel and payroll services, contact centre services and security services
  • Plan, develop and organize the policies and procedures of these establishments
  • Develop action plans, provide expertise in response to client needs, and support and advise project teams
  • Direct and advise staff in the development and implementation of service quality assessment strategies
  • Plan, administer and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment and supplies
I think this one match!
I think this is it! I'm also a CSM and been trying to find something. I was leading towards one of the Sales related roles because all of the Customer Service ones are too low level and don't count all of my duties. I also don't really manage staff but I do train them.

brindan

Jan 28, 2020
Hello!

I have been having trouble locating the proper NOC for my current job title and hoping you guys can help. A "Customer Success Manager" or an "Account Manager" can mean a lot of different things. I have posted my official job description below, but for additional background I work for an Educational Publisher that makes content for K-12 in the US. Ultimately, the primary role of the job is working with District Admin and IT and ensure the district is getting the support they need at a high-level. It should also be noted that most uses of "Implementing" and "Integrating" customers in the description below is not related to them becoming new customers, but rather transitioning them to a process of using a Single Sign-On with our platform(s) along with automatically rostering their teachers, students, and classes through the OneRoster data standard. This is in contrast to the "default"way of users creating their own accounts and signing in manually with a Username and Password. Please let me know if you have any questions that might help determine the correct NOC. Thanks!

Customer Success Manager

The Customer Success Manager proactively manages implementation, engagement, and communication with named accounts assigned to him/her and provides project management during the onboarding process. S/he provides implementation and sales support to sales reps within his/her region and responds to pre and post-sales inquiries. Key responsibilities include:

· Act as the single point of contact for digital product implementations for district leadership on assigned accounts. Partner with clients, integration partners, and other McGraw-Hill stakeholders to develop a vision and strategy for digital product rollout.

· Develop and maintain product knowledge across K-12 digital products and services.

· Provide on-site consultation and digital access support within designated region, as allowed by available budget.

· Act as a strong customer advocate across all areas of the business—product, engineering, marketing, sales, subscription management and executive leadership.

· Collaborate with other teams within McGraw-Hill to ensure district future requests are shared.

· Commit to internal process improvements and consistency in digital product implementation. 

· Monitor support tickets for assigned districts holistically and escalate as needed.

Hi,

I have to same roles and responsibilities however I am one level down. My designation is Customer Success Associate. Please help me with the NOC

brindan

Jan 28, 2020
Hello!

Customer Success Manager

Hi,
I have to same roles and responsibilities however I am one level down. My designation is Customer Success Associate. Please help me with the NOC.

brindan

Jan 28, 2020
Hey! I found this NOC:

I think this one match!
Hi,
I have to same roles and responsibilities however I am one level down. My designation is Customer Success Associate. Please help me with the NOC or else please let me know if this NOC helps

VISHAL ABISHEK

Apr 26, 2019
Hi All,

I am a customer success manager, Could anyone please advise what NOC code I need to use in my application?

If anyone already got your PR with the "Customer Success manager" job title please help me here

Thank you in advance.

juanchotheman

Jan 10, 2023
Hi,
I have to same roles and responsibilities however I am one level down. My designation is Customer Success Associate. Please help me with the NOC or else please let me know if this NOC helps
Hi, were you able to find the correct NOC for Customer Success Associate?