+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What it will take for HRSDC to approve ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OPINION LETTER ( AEO)

Paola Albertini

May 15, 2010
Hello everyone !

I want to know some more detailed information if possible on where HRSDC gives its approval or disapproval responses about AEO (arranged employment opinion letters)

- What do they check exactly?

- What would it make them to approve an AEO letter?

I do have some information and I've created an idea but i would greatly appreciated a more experienced detailed opinion. Any hints or positive personal experiences on AEO letter approvals, I'll be very thankful.
I have found a cook job in Toronto that suits my expertise and the owner is willing to support me with this AEO once he sow my qualifications; but I'm concern on what will they need from me in order to give an approval of AEO.

Thank you.

Paola :)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Paola Albertini said:
Hello everyone !

I want to know some more detailed information if possible on where HRSDC gives its approval or disapproval responses about AEO (arranged employment opinion letters)

- What do they check exactly?

- What would it make them to approve an AEO letter?

I do have some information and I've created an idea but i would greatly appreciated a more experienced detailed opinion. Any hints or positive personal experiences on AEO letter approvals, I'll be very thankful.
I have found a cook job in Toronto that suits my expertise and the owner is willing to support me with this AEO once he sow my qualifications; but I'm concern on what will they need from me in order to give an approval of AEO.

Thank you.

Paola :)
see: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/eng/workplaceskills/foreign_workers/aehrdcassess.shtml

precious metals

Star Member
Apr 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: What it will take for HRSDC to approve ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT OPINION LETTER (

In approving AEO, only the employer is verified not the employee.

visaexpert

Apr 22, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEWDELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HRSDC/SC Assessment for Arranged Employment Opinions

To assist your company in the application process, below is a description of the factors that Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC)/Service Canada (SC) takes into consideration when making an Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO). Submitting a complete application and providing information on these factors can result in faster decisions by HRSDC/SC and Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) officers and reduce delays in the recruitment of your skilled worker.

Please note that a positive AEO only supports the skilled worker's application for permanent residency, but does not allow for the person to work in Canada. There is another process if you plan to employ the person and, at the same time, support their permanent immigration to Canada.

When assessing a job offer, HRSDC/SC considers primarily:

* the occupation that the skilled worker will be employed in;
* the wages and working conditions offered;
* the genuineness of the offer and employer history; and
* if the offers are permanent, full-time, and non-seasonal.

Also, please be aware that there are special considerations if you are planning to offer a position to a skilled worker in a regulated occupation.

Occupation

HRSDC/SC and CIC use the National Occupational Classification (NOC) system to categorize the job you are filling based on the majority of duties you identify. HRSDC/SC also uses the NOC to identify wages when assessing the job offer.

The NOC can help you as an employer more accurately describe the duties and identify the occupation that the foreign worker is expected to perform.

* Find a detailed NOC job description.
* Learn more about the NOC in general.

Wages and Working Conditions

HRSDC/SC reviews the wages that you are offering the skilled worker, and compares them to wages paid to Canadians in the same occupation based on labour market information from Statistics Canada, HRSDC/SC, provincial ministries, and other reliable sources. If you are offering wages below rates paid to Canadians in the occupation, HRSDC/SC will not confirm your job offer.

HRSDC/SC also expects you to provide working conditions that are consistent with federal and/or provincial standards for the occupation and workplace.

* Learn more information about federal and provincial labour standards in Canada.

Genuineness of the Offer and Employer History

To ensure that an offer is genuine in order to grant points towards the skilled worker's permanent resident application, HRSDC/SC and CIC need to be certain that you will employ the skilled worker if he/she becomes a permanent resident of Canada. The offer of permanent employment to the skilled worker must be submitted to HRSDC/SC on company letterhead signed by the person responsible for hiring employees. The letter of offer must state that the offer to the skilled worker is permanent/indeterminate, describe the occupation and duties expected from the skilled worker and the salary to be paid to the prospective employee.

You, the employer, need to provide evidence to HRSDC/SC that the business has been in operation for more than one year by submitting business licenses, CRA T4 Summary of Remuneration Paid, or commercial lease agreements for the business location. You also need to be prepared to show that you have employed workers for more than one year by submitting Canada Revenue Agency PD7A remittance forms outlining employee deductions for the last 12 months. PD7As and T4 Summary of Remuneration Paid forms showing deductions such as Canada Pension Plan/Quebec Pension Plan, income tax deductions and Employment Insurance premiums paid by both the employee(s) and the employer. PD7A and T4 summary forms are required to help demonstrate that an employer-employee relationship exists and that the firm has had a minimum of one worker on payroll over the last twelve months.

Once HRSDC/SC has confirmed your offer, tell the skilled worker to include your written offer of permanent employment and the HRSDC/SC Arranged Employment confirmation letter with the permanent resident application, along with other documentation required by CIC.

Please note, that Placement Agencies, Temporary Help Agencies and firms of a similar nature which act as an intermediary, referring workers to employers, cannot be considered the employer of record for the purposes of Arranged Employment unless they are establishing an employer/employee relationship with the skilled worker.

Please note that CIC reserves the right to contact you, the employer, before issuing a permanent resident visa to determine if the offer is still valid.

Permanent, Full-time, and Non-seasonal Offers

Please be aware that HRSDC/SC will only confirm offers that are:

* Permanent: the offer has no predetermined end date.
* Full-time: the foreign worker is expected to work at least 30 hours a week on an average. week (with the exception of specific occupations like pilots that have detailed definitions of full-time work).
* Not seasonal: the foreign worker is expected to work year around, and not be laid off due to seasonal \ patterns of employment.

Immigration Note:

A permanent job offer does not allow a foreign national to immigrate to Canada. Before a foreign national can become a permanent resident of Canada, they must:

* Meet the requirements of the Skilled Worker Class;
* Have at least one year of work experience in a professional, managerial, or technical occupation under Canada's National Occupational Classification (NOC) system.

Regulated Occupations

Please be aware that CIC will not award "Arranged Employment" points to the skilled worker applicant if the skilled worker does not meet certification and licensing requirements for regulated occupations in Canada (e.g. doctors, engineers, trades). Making the necessary arrangements with the regulatory body for certification and licensing is the employer's and the foreign national's responsibility.

* To learn more about regulated occupations in Canada, please visit Work Destinations.
* To learn more about the requirements to work in specific regulated occupations, visit the Regulated Occupations Data Base.

dogooder

Jun 29, 2010
Hi, I need to apply for HRSDC confirmation for the same kind of case....But my employer thinks that to show T4 and all the tax documents are too personal to use for his application for LMO....He doesn't mind putting lease documents to prove his business is running for the past one year and he is also having the offer letter.

His question is, Is there any other document he could use to prove that he's been having employees working for him for at least a year and the company's relationship exists?

Please reply! Thanks!

rKo

Apr 7, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is very hard to get approval from service Canada especially now, cus am still waiting my positive AEO from service canada since 15th of Feb, 2010 still no response from hrsdc, processing time is over 4 months that’s what my lawyer said...

Blaze

Jul 5, 2009
How to send AEO application?
They will give also File number? How manny days or months the validity of AEO?
Thanks.

parag_mission

Jun 1, 2012
standerd time for getting HRSDC approval letter and genuinity for same.

Hi!!!

I have applied for Canada PR on basis of HRSDC approval in Jan 2011 for same they have charged Rs. 6,50,000 INR.

After that I have got job offer in April 2011.

They have given me job offer letter for car service center at Novas cosia (helifex) in canada.

But still I have not got HRSDC approval letter till now. They are telling that files are late for canada PR.

Still I am waiting for HRSDC.

Kindly guide me for that what I suppose to do ?

Whether I should continue with that agent and wait for same or I should withdraw my application ?

Regard,
Parag

aks2010

Star Member
May 7, 2011
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014; Lawyer/consultant hired?: No.; PER Received.: 07-01-2015
AOR Received.
03-02-2015
File Transfer...
22-04-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015; Med's Results Rcvd: 26-05-2015;
Passport Req..
22-07-2015; Decision Made:25-07-2015; Passport Submitted: 27-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2015; Passport Returned: 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-10-2015;ECAS Status:Complete 31-10-2015
Did you pay Rs. 6,50,000 to HRSDC or to some Immigration Consultant for arranging the AEO? Please clarify

Reactions: suniljoseph12061977

Endurance

Aug 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all Colleagues,

Its been a while since I was waiting for the new changes to be announced. I would like to hear from you that how can I start looking out for a Job offer from Canada in Construction trades NOC B. This is the most difficult, lengthy & uncertain part of the process, since for FSTC point system is abolished and they need a qualifying offer of employment from up to two employers in Canada of at least one year duration.

Does this mean that minimum 2 Job offers are required? Since this is mandatory and Extremely difficult unless you have some strong references / contacts in Canada. Any one with references and links or contacts with some agencies in Canada, please provide information and assistance to the benefit of many like me.

Thanks
Endurance

lemon_edz

Star Member
May 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 07, 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2014
hello everyone, just wanna ask what to do next if ever AEO is granted.. what form to fill up.. thank you so much..

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
parag_mission said:
Hi,

Can you guide the same on ASAP ???
you are posting after one year to this thread are you all right till now .........did not you get AEO approved ...........till now