+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is this ?

Armanmunshi

Mar 16, 2015
I received it from vfs web site when I track my id today..

( Visa application, tracking ID No ****************** Your Decision has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, Singapore on 17/03/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre DHAKA. You will get SMS & Email when your Decision will receive at Canada Visa application centre where it was submitted. )

What is this??? Plz said me,,.

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it means - that Singapore Canada visa provided the result of your application to visa office in Dhaka. Then you will get the email or text from the office where you submitted your application. Is it make sense?

Tell me where did you submit your application?

For example : you submitted your application in Indonesia, then Indonesia office will send the application to Dhaka and Dhaka will send or get the approval from Singapore. If Singapore says YES, then Singapore will inform DHAKA that your application is approved. Dhaka will inform the visa office in Indonesia that your application is approved. And Indonesia office will inform you by email or text, its a chain reaction ;D

hoping_canadian

Jun 20, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Armanmunshi said:
I submitted my application in Dhaka vfs visa office. It's means can i get my visa or its means refused?????
you have to wait for Dhaka office to inform you if it is approved or not.