+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is this trick

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
I often see people talking about the "f12" trick on this forum. Could someone advise what it means? What is it used for? Thank you.

renekton

Jul 1, 2017
It says "no longer working". So it's not working any more? Have you tried this trick? Does it work for you?

Thank you
I applied on Feb 09, i neither received an AOR nor documentApproved in f12 turn true for me so i can't really confirm if it works.
But i am still coming across people who are receiving AOR within few days of this documentApproved turning to true.

When did you apply?

Home_13579

Star Member
Nov 28, 2022
I applied in early March. Not received AOR yet.
When I used this F12 trick, the section in the Right-side doesn't have the "Documents".... after I click on "cases?phaseId=1&count=50", it doesn't show a list of the documents....

renekton

Jul 1, 2017
I applied in early March. Not received AOR yet.
When I used this F12 trick, the section in the Right-side doesn't have the "Documents".... after I click on "cases?phaseId=1&count=50", it doesn't show a list of the documents....
It happens sometimes. Reload the page and check again, it will eventually work after couple attempts.

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Just came to know about this trick and tried on our parental sponsorship. Can't see any document field even after multiple (>15) refreshes of the page.

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hey guys...has anyone tried the f12 trick on the pr tracker....looking at it today I found something weird in the preview of en-US.JSON 'ACTIONSLIST'. Do not click on user. Find en-US.JSON on the left in the same section as user. Make sure to have the chrome dev (f12) on before you guys get on the pr tracker page to login. Lemme know if its the same info below or that you are getting something different, if its something different then it could maybe mean something.

ACTIONSLIST: {TITLE: {Word LTR 20: "Your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) has been issued",…},…}

renekton

Jul 1, 2017
Hey guys...has anyone tried the f12 trick on the pr tracker....looking at it today I found something weird in the preview of en-US.JSON 'ACTIONSLIST'. Do not click on user. Find en-US.JSON on the left in the same section as user. Make sure to have the chrome dev (f12) on before you guys get on the pr tracker page to login. Lemme know if its the same info below or that you are getting something different, if its something different then it could maybe mean something.

ACTIONSLIST: {TITLE: {Word LTR 20: "Your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) has been issued",…},…}
Based on the name 'en-US.JSON', pretty sure this is just content that loads into the page.You'll likely find similar file for french as well

Reactions: royalrumble