+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the rank and the Ranks between you and Minister in the imm 0149 form??

meriemmiral

Jun 24, 2022
I would be very grateful if you could help me comprehend the significance of the columns of the table of the imm149(the table is below) formula and especially the column your Rank. What does mean ??... for a Mechanical Engineer at SONATRACH???...? Is it the position number before the Mechanical Engineer position, for example, there is a minister general manager regional director, and project director then mechanical engineer so the Rank=5??
Start Date EndDate Your TitleYour Rank
1. Rank
2. # Ranks between you and
Minister
3. Total # ranks in
department
*Please provide chart to
demonstrate ra
nks
Your Duties
Your Duties
(You must provide detailed descriptions of all tasks
performed responsibilities and functions.)
Name of Immediate
Supervisor
(Full name & Title
Name of Your Unit,
Department and Ministry
Your Unit's Location
(Region, town/city,country,
address
Number of
People you
Supervised

azizkaur

Jun 22, 2023
I would be very grateful if you could help me comprehend the significance of the columns of the table of the imm149(the table is below) formula and especially the column your Rank. What does mean ??... for a Mechanical Engineer at SONATRACH???...? Is it the position number before the Mechanical Engineer position, for example, there is a minister general manager regional director, and project director then mechanical engineer so the Rank=5??
1. Rank
Minister
3. Total # ranks in
department
*Please provide chart to
demonstrate ra
nks
Your Duties
Your Duties
Name of Immediate
Supervisor
(Full name & Title
Name of Your Unit,
Department and Ministry
Your Unit's Location
address
Number of
People you
Supervised
Hey my husband in army how can decribe rank plz guide me

Gurnur

Nov 14, 2023
1. Rank
Minister
3. Total # ranks in
department
*Please provide chart to
demonstrate ra
nks
Your Duties
Your Duties
Name of Immediate
Supervisor
(Full name & Title
Name of Your Unit,
Department and Ministry
Your Unit's Location
address
Number of
People you
Supervised
Did you get any response as i have got same question. I was elementry school teacher from 1998-2006. They sre asking same question as yours. Please respond

forever21islander

Star Member
Apr 5, 2019
Did you get any response as i have got same question. I was elementry school teacher from 1998-2006. They sre asking same question as yours. Please respond
My reply is in the thread. The rank would be how many people below him or above him. Example my role was level 6 so that would be my rank. Then who I report to would be level 7 etc up the Minister which would be the last rank