+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is the possibility of getting a work permit

Floxyz

Oct 13, 2018
Hello,
I have a total of 4refusals from both US(tourist visa) and (study visa) Canada , applied 3 times from south America while living as TR and working there ,application got refused.Applied to US again from my country of nationality and also got refused(no criminal record,good credit check etc). I have an employment offer now in Canada , (New Brunswick) and I am worried about getting a work permit successfully after a lot of refusals.
Is there anyone who had similar experience and eventually got a Visa?How did you go about it?
I have requested my case file but it has not been provided yet and its over 30days.
I am worried. Any advise on what to do to get my work permit successfully? Thank you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Multiple refusals (especially if they are recent) increase the chances your work permit will be refused.

What were the reasons for the refusals? When did the refusals occur?

Has your employer in Canada already secured an approved LMIA?

Floxyz

Oct 13, 2018
Multiple refusals (especially if they are recent) increase the chances your work permit will be refused.

What were the reasons for the refusals? When did the refusals occur?

Has your employer in Canada already secured an approved LMIA?
3 refusal was over a year ago and 1 was recently.Generic reasons ( purpose of visit, travel history, personal asset)
yes the employer has LMIA approved

Last edited: