+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What Is the NOC for this job description ?

robin1995

Nov 19, 2020
Hi guys,
My name is Robin Sharma , i am working for rogers as Technical Support Representative (NOC 2282 or tier3) with one year of experience with 2 year foreign experience and was interested to know what is the NOC for my foreign experience job here are the details in the following as i am very confused should i claim point for this role or avoid :

To Whom it may concern This Letter certifies that Robin Sharma was successfully employed by Spark NZ LTD during the periods of 28th February 2018 through to 30th June 2018, and from 2 nd April 2019 through to 28th September 2020. Robin was employed as Unified Frontline Representative. This role consisted of:

• Completing street campaigns
• Completing in-home installations of mobile and broadband technology for customers
• Comprehensive knowledge of Spark’s product offerings, systems, tools, and technologies
• Working within our Spark retail stores
• Achieving sales and service KPI’s
• Maintaining Spark’s brand and service standards We were very pleased to have Robin as part of our team, his performance was consistent, and we would unreservedly recommend him for any such roles in future