+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is the NOC code for Clinical Data Management? job duties are matching, but not title!!!

SivaJon

Nov 21, 2019
I have done Clinical Data Management, there is no specific NOC code given for it, however my job duties are matching to NOC#1252. Because As a CDM team our team deals with patient data(clinical trial) and managing data with established policies and procedures, Does title really matter, if job duties are matching?.

Can someone please clarify me. Thank you So much.
Siva.
Pharmacy Intern.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Title doesn't really matter; you can apply based on the matching job duties.. Good luck!

Sabasoyab

Oct 13, 2020
I have done Clinical Data Management, there is no specific NOC code given for it, however my job duties are matching to NOC#1252. Because As a CDM team our team deals with patient data(clinical trial) and managing data with established policies and procedures, Does title really matter, if job duties are matching?.

Siva.
Pharmacy Intern.
Hi, I am highly pharmaceutical postgraduate.Recently, I am working as SA-CDM associate (Scientific affair-clinical data Management entry associate) in Pharma clinical Trial research Company in Canada .So, which NOC code this designation applied to and does it help with PR process ,if I will gain work experience with the same? Waiting for your positive response. Thank you in advance

SivaJon

Nov 21, 2019
I have used NOC#4165 as my duties are the same mentioned in the explanation under 4165. If you find anything else which suits better with you job description just go for it.

Reactions: Sabasoyab

Sabasoyab

Oct 13, 2020
Thank you so much for your response.So for Scientific affair-clinical data Management entry associate the code is 4165?right?

alvic92

Dec 25, 2021

Siva.
Pharmacy Intern.
Hi Siva,
What is the NOC that you used finally which was accepted by IRCC?