+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the minimum time we should wait before going back to canada on tourist visa ??

Ranvir kang

Jun 10, 2018
Hello Everyone,
I want to tell you that i got 10 year multiple visa for canada. I visited canada on 12 July 2018 and returned after 4 months to India on 15 November 2018. During my stay, i got AZ license in Canada. Now i am in India and one truck company in Canada is offering me job (through LMIA Process) and i want to know that what is the minimum time i have to wait in India before going back to canada.

P.S. - My elder brother is PR in canada and he sponsored me earlier for his son’s birthday. Now, i am planning to return after 2 and half month on 20 feb 2019 as they are having 5th marriage anniversary.

SO, WILL IT CAUSE ANY TROUBLE IF I WILL RETURN SOON ??????????

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hello Everyone,
I want to tell you that i got 10 year multiple visa for canada. I visited canada on 12 July 2018 and returned after 4 months to India on 15 November 2018. During my stay, i got AZ license in Canada. Now i am in India and one truck company in Canada is offering me job (through LMIA Process) and i want to know that what is the minimum time i have to wait in India before going back to canada.

P.S. - My elder brother is PR in canada and he sponsored me earlier for his son’s birthday. Now, i am planning to return after 2 and half month on 20 feb 2019 as they are having 5th marriage anniversary.

No one can tell you for sure. It depends on the officer you meet at the port of entry

Manpreet_2233

Nov 2, 2017
Hello Everyone,

CBSA Officer will get to know that you are planning to get settle down here.