+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the lead time for CPC Mississauga to reply to emails

Dreemer

Feb 20, 2013
Hi,

Can anybody advise how long should I wait to get an answer from CPC Mississauga on a query sent by email ?

The issue is that CPC sent me a letter around one and a half month back about the decision on my spousal sponsorship but unfortunately i still didn't receive that letter yet. So i emailed them requesting to forward me an electronic copy of the letter by email but still no response since 10 days.

In fact, I don't know why CPC decided to send me a letter whereas i requested when submitting the application to communicate with me via emails !

Appreciate your advice, as i'm impatiently waiting to know what is the decision on my sponsorship. If someone has ideas how to contact CPC-M faster than email please tell me.

Btw I contacted the call center but they advised me to wait for CPC-M reply as they don't have visibility of the details of my application.

Thanks

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
Welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear my friend, but I would try calling again. They'll never connect your email to the appropriate file. You have been checking your spam/junk folders in case that (ahem) letter REALLY was an email right?

Dreemer

Feb 20, 2013
Hi,

Actually my email is 100% sure connected to my application because when CPC started processing my application they sent me an email acknowledging the receipt of my sponsorship. The same has been confirmed by the call center agent that an email address exists in my application, but for a "certain reason" CPC decided to send a letter instead !

And regarding my junk/spam box, of course i'm checking it. Actually i'm online 24/7 waiting for the email :(

Any other ideas ?

Thanks

Godzilla9

Sep 22, 2012
Dreemer said:
Hi,

Actually my email is 100% sure connected to my application because when CPC started processing my application they sent me an email acknowledging the receipt of my sponsorship. The same has been confirmed by the call center agent that an email address exists in my application, but for a "certain reason" CPC decided to send a letter instead !

And regarding my junk/spam box, of course i'm checking it. Actually i'm online 24/7 waiting for the email :(

Any other ideas ?

Thanks
Just for info. If they say "We sent you a letter" it does not mean they sent you a letter. It can be an email too.

Mevakesh

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-11-2012
Passport Req..
16-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-08-2013
Same here, I specified them to communicate with emails but got a letter instead. I even confirmed my email when I was calling them to check status of my app. I'm not complaining though. As long as everything moves along smoothly, me and my wifey will be happy :)

Dreemer

Feb 20, 2013
Guys, still nobody answered my initial query :(
How long does CPC Mississauga take to reply on emails ? It has already been 10 days.
Can it happen they they drop the email and don't respond back ? What should I do then ?

Thanks

Fencesitter

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 13, 2012
AOR Received.
AOR2 July 25, 2012
File Transfer...
July 13, 2012
Med's Done....
Mar 1, 2012
Interview........
WAIVED!
Passport Req..
Aug 28, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 24, 2012
LANDED..........
Jan 30, 2013
As far as I am aware, they don't reply to e-mails. Even if they do, it'll be a fat chance in hell that anyone would reply to you. It would take way too much time for them to be replying to e-mails...

FS