+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is the current timelines for getting the PR card?

KunalC

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
I have received this email stating "We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you today. "

I have shared the required details and would like to know, how long will it take to get PR card from this stage?

Thanks,
KC

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have received this email stating "We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you today. "

I have shared the required details and would like to know, how long will it take to get PR card from this stage?

Thanks,
KC
Currently is approx. 4 months.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

JSidhuBrar

Mar 16, 2021

Thanks,
KC
Dd you get your PR Card?