File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
For a private room , preferably with en-suite facility,If not, no problem at all, medium-sized room 12 to 18 meters.Location does not matter.
750 $ per month
In that case a platform like kijiji will be your best bet.

However don't try to get a place to rent while outside of Canada. Wait until you are inside of Canada and can see the accommodations in person. The reason for this is that there are many scams on kijiji and many individuals also don't want to rent to people unless they are in Canada and you can meet in person.

When you first arrive, rent a room through an airbnb for the first months or so and then find a longer term place through kijiji.

Reactions: santi_marlon

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019

However don't try to get a place to rent while outside of Canada. Wait until you are inside of Canada and can see the accommodations in person. The reason for this is that there are many scams on kijiji and many individuals also don't want to rent to people unless they are in Canada and you can meet in person.

When you first arrive, rent a room through an airbnb for the first months or so and then find a longer term place through kijiji.
You think with a this much can find a private-room with en-suite facility in-there with appropriate meters?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You think with a this much can find a private-room with en-suite facility in-there with appropriate meters?
It depends where you plan to live in Ontario.

Most likely yes.

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019

By far the biggest not even problem but also dilemma is for a foreigner especially those from Asian Country, least price like 750$ is really high , In one another my query, someone inform me that for STEM job even more than a year should search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can deal with this!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 year you just find survival job and expense from your pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
It depends where you plan to live in Ontario.
I'm pretty sure while you talk with Asia , they can't afford even this less price!!! I', certain about this , inevitable fact !
I don't know
anywhere that is the cheapest but safe to live

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
By fat trhe biggest not even problem but also dilemma is for a foreigner especially those from Asian Country, least price like 750$ is really high , In one another my query, someone inform me that for STEM job even more than a year should search!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can deal with this!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 year you just find survival job and expense from your pocket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why when you apply for PR, you must show that you have funds to settle yourself in Canada. If you are a single person, you must show that you have at least $13,000 in savings. If you have a spouse and/or children, then you need to show more. You will need these funds when you first arrive in Canada to settle yourself and pay for your accommodation and food while you look for a job.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm pretty sure while you talk with Asia , they can't afford even this less price!!! I', certain about this , inevitable fact !
I don't know
anywhere that is the cheapest but safe to live
The cheapest places to live are very far north in northern Ontario in very small towns. These towns are many many hours from major cities. The rent will be cheap here but there will be no STEM jobs. So it won't make sense for you to move there. You need to be close to a large city with STEM jobs like Toronto, Waterloo or Ottawa.

Reactions: santi_marlon

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
you must show that you have at least $13,000 in savings.
Most Asian does not have this 13,000 $
I know what you're thinking
many countries do not allow to carry these much with yourself
I can at least name 5 countries that has stringent policy for exiting currency !!!!!
so, your reason was not very tenacious

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
This is why when you apply for PR, you must show that you have funds to settle yourself in Canada. If you are a single person, you must show that you have at least $13,000 in savings. If you have a spouse and/or children, then you need to show more. You will need these funds when you first arrive in Canada to settle yourself and pay for your accommodation and food while you look for a job.
any one can show this deposite but most of them does not have
I prove for you !!!!!!!!
Most engineer in India does not get salary more than 1000 $ , and in many other countries that there are many PR holder from there.
13000 for many countries I've know is a 2 years or (18 months) salary

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
The cheapest places to live are very far north in northern Ontario in very small towns. These towns are many many hours from major cities. The rent will be cheap here but there will be no STEM jobs. So it won't make sense for you to move there. You need to be close to a large city with STEM jobs like Toronto, Waterloo or Ottawa.
so how should deal with this circumstance ?
bring money and expense without finding a deserve or decent job

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
But if you have PR, you have had to show that you have $13k in your bank account. So when you arrrive you will have that money to get settled.
Yes, also PR candidate from impoverished countries can provide this for proofing
I am not telling you lie ! 13000 $ for many Asian countries would be 2 years salary of the most immigrants in Canada.
At least, 20s, I've known that from multiple countries , their saving (Asian) for annually is not exceeded more than 4-5 K $
But, Yes, proof of fund
but you bring money to another Land !!!! it hasn't meaningless ? more than 98% of immigrants leave their country to find the better life , and , therefore better , would not be happened by dwelling in Canada, unless you have a money and money means work ,and work means deserve and decent job not moping/wiping the floor for 14$ wage / cashier while you were engineer !!!Many believe in this ! many here told me that even you're Phd you must start from very basic! I know many one despite their effort , in comparison with their former job's position in their home land , no sensitive changes has been seen.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, also PR candidate from impoverished countries can provide this for proofing
I am not telling you lie ! 13000 $ for many Asian countries would be 2 years salary of the most immigrants in Canada.
At least, 20s, I've known that from multiple countries , their saving (Asian) for annually is not exceeded more than 4-5 K $
But, Yes, proof of fund
but you bring money to another Land !!!! it hasn't meaningless ? more than 98% of immigrants leave their country to find the better life , and , therefore better , would not be happened by dwelling in Canada, unless you have a money and money means work ,and work means deserve and decent job not moping/wiping the floor for 14$ wage / cashier while you were engineer !!!Many believe in this ! many here told me that even you're Phd you must start from very basic! I know many one despite their effort , in comparison with their former job's position in their home land , no sensitive changes has been seen.
But many Asian countries, immigrants have more than 13 000 $ in savings. And it is not unusual that they bring or wire their money to another country. Once they set foot to the country, they can continue their retired life or make themselves eligible to work as engineer as opose to working as janitor for life.

Also, as said in one of my previous post, employers are hiring team members at $16 per hour to attract people working in their restaurant chain.

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
But many Asian countries, immigrants have more than 13 000 $ in savings. And it is not unusual that they bring or wire their money to another country. Once they set foot to the country, they can continue their retired life or make themselves eligible to work as engineer as opose to working as janitor for life.

Also, as said in one of my previous post, employers are hiring team members at $16 per hour to attract people working in their restaurant chain.
So,it's expected to be hired as skilled person with 20$ per hour If you say working as a restaurant anything position can gain 16$
I would like to recap that whether the job hunting on based-on salary
any immigrant should not have problem with 18$-20$ per hour for starting