+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the best way to immigrate to Canada?

ocaisceti94

Dec 2, 2020
Hi, I'm from Venezuela, currently living and working in Argentina. Few months ago I was searching about legally immigrate to Canada, so, my point is to do it in a few years, I'm 24 years old, I'm a Telecommunications Engineer, also I'm married and my wife is 23 years old and a Telecommunications Engineer too, I also studied English and I am plaining to take IETLS exam in the near future.
So, I wonder what is the best way to looking for a visa, if you can give me any advice or tip will be really helpful.
Thanks for your help!

ocaisceti94

Dec 2, 2020
Hi, I'm from Venezuela, currently living and working in Argentina. Few months ago I was searching about legally immigrate to Canada, so, my point is to do it in a few years, I'm 24 years old, I'm a Telecommunications Engineer, also I'm married and my wife is 23 years old and a Telecommunications Engineer too, I also studied English and Iessay writeram plaining to take IETLS exam in the near future.
So, I wonder what is the best way to looking for a visa, if you can give me any advice or tip will be really helpful.
Thanks for your help!
issue got solved

Reactions: Naturgrl

hetan

Dec 7, 2020
India
Category........
Other
Hi, I share some best ways to immigrate to Canada.

Trade Agreements
Work Permit
Spousal Sponsorship
IEC
Live-In Caregiver
Study Permit
Visitor Visa