Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Hi Alll,

I want to start process of immigration but, confused which would be the right way to start. Few agents saying first getting a job (LMIA) contract for 2 years is better than taking PR and go. On the other hand, other agents saying I won't get a job until I have PR (or at least my application in express entry).

I have calculated my CRS score and it is less than 400, which means no chance to get direct ITA. I will be very grateful if anyone here can guide me how and from where to start the process. What would be the right way?

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada

Will check it out.
Oh hey yash.m0723 I forgot to tell you I would not use those agents you guys have over there. We have looked at them and they rip you guys of your money AND then very often mess up you documentation.. We made that site self serve so you guys could do it yourselves a avoid these crooks preying on you. Check out this Government Document on Scams:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1206&top=31

The following article was originally a VISAPLACE news item.

Immigration Scams to Watch Out For in 2019

Immigration fraud is always very prevalent in Canada which is why it is important to have knowledge of what type of immigration scams to look for. An immigration scam is something someone created to take the money of foreigners in exchange for a promise to get them into Canada. Scams can be found online, through phone calls, or even in-person. With the many attempts we have noticed recently, here are five types of immigration fraud you need to watch out for in 2019.

Top 5 Immigration Scams in 2019
Romance Scams

This occurs typically by someone overseas. They will develop a relationship/friendship over the internet with promises to come to Canada but first they need some cash to help them. They will ask for small amounts at first than gradually increase the amounts until the victim is broke.

Emergency Scams
This are meant to cause upset and fear that trigger a quick reaction that prevents logic being used. These include CRA (Canada Revenue Agency) and Immigration scams. They will pretend to be an officer and accuse you of not paying taxes or that there are problems with immigration forms and if a fee is not paid immediately police will come and arrest you or a family member.

Lottery Scams
You cannot legally win any lottery you did not enter in to. They will request that you pay an admin fee or taxes first before being able to collect your prize.

Social Media Scams
The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reported that there have been a number of Facebook pages that claim to be associated and affiliated with the Government of Canada with promise of successful immigration to Canada. The IRCC said that most of these pages are primarily in Arabic and they “are illegally using Government of Canada official marks and images to appear as though they connected to Canada when they are not.”

Educational Scams
Recently there has been an increase in numbers of those being tricked into a Canadian education scam. This occurs when someone approaches you offering you higher education in Canada allowing you to live, work and study in Canada. They will ask for your ‘tuition’ and other fees in advance.

There are hundreds of immigration scams in Canada and you need to be prepared to know which are legitimate offers and which are fraud.

Reactions: yash.m0723

yash.m0723

May 9, 2019
Dubai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
Many thanks Visatest for detailed information.

I have came across with few agents who are offering jobs (guaranteed job with LMIA) by charging a huge amount and their process is different from what is in the immigration site has mentioned.

Reactions: visatest

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Many thanks Visatest for detailed information.

I have came across with few agents who are offering jobs (guaranteed job with LMIA) by charging a huge amount and their process is different from what is in the immigration site has mentioned.
They are 100% scams to get your money.