+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is the approx time to receive Visa "Permanent Residence Application Status"

MohammadJarkas

Jan 13, 2023
Turkey
Hello there, hope you all doing well,

My application status get changed on 23 of December 2022 to "Decision made".

On 12/01/2022, i made the interview with the Canadian delegation، and I've done all of the other procedures as well.

On 28/02/2022, I've done all the required medical checks. And since then, I've been waiting for their decision to be made !!

"i live in Istanbul - Turkey". Is there anyone who is stuck in this same situation?

Here is a clarification of the steps that my application went through:

(Permanent Residence)
1-We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2020.
2-We started processing your application on August 10, 2020.
3-We sent you medical instructions on March 1, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4-Medical results have been received.

Depending on my application data, Is there any upcoming news in terms of receiving the decision soon?

And also, When will i receive the Visa ?

Best Regards.

MohammadJarkas

Jan 13, 2023
Turkey
Hello there, hope you all doing well,

My application status get changed on 23 of December 2022 to "Decision made".

On 12/01/2022, i made the interview with the Canadian delegation، and I've done all of the other procedures as well.

On 28/02/2022, I've done all the required medical checks. And since then, I've been waiting for their decision to be made !!

"i live in Istanbul - Turkey". Is there anyone who is stuck in this same situation?

Here is a clarification of the steps that my application went through:

(Permanent Residence)
1-We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2020.
2-We started processing your application on August 10, 2020.
3-We sent you medical instructions on March 1, 2021. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
4-Medical results have been received.

Depending on my application data, Is there any upcoming news in terms of receiving the decision soon?

And also, When will i receive the Visa ?

Best Regards.
Does anyone have any reference in regards to my case?

Sparta1

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
My interview was on 28th November, 1st December it changed to Decision Made, 19 December Passport Request 1st January received my Passport with Visa and COPR

so yeah it wont take months.

Reactions: MohammadJarkas