What is PPR

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Hello I want to know what is PPR?

When we get it?

If I get married after PPR, how can I add my wife?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

MayAORWaiting

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
PPR is Passport request if you are from country that requires visa to be printed for you to land as an Immigrant. This request is made when your Permanent residence application is at final stage and is ready to be finalized.

I am not sure about the process to add a spouse after receiving the request. Hope someone else can help you with that.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
PPR is Passport request if you are from country that requires visa to be printed for you to land as an Immigrant. This request is made when your Permanent residence application is at final stage and is ready to be finalized.

I am not sure about the process to add a spouse after receiving the request. Hope someone else can help you with that.
Just to add into this,

If you are already married, and you plan to add your spouse after you receive PPR, that's a big No. Do not do that. Do that only that if you are getting married or plan to get married after you receive PPR email.

The PPR email states that (I have read it, haven't received one) if you are getting married in next 6 months, then do let the VO (Visa Office) know and they will provide you further instructions.