+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is new PR confirmation portal for?

ohdannyboy

Sep 14, 2020
Hi guys
I am just waiting for COPR
AOR July 21

Do I create account for PR protal to receive COPR? or COPR will be sent to my e-mail?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi guys
I am just waiting for COPR
AOR July 21

Do I create account for PR protal to receive COPR? or COPR will be sent to my e-mail?
It depends on your VO, so far only Etobicoke and Calgary uses the portal. The rest of the VOs issues the COPR via IRCC account and/or email.

You can’t create an account through the PR portal on your own, IRCC will reach out to you to confirm your last entry to Canada and POE before sending you the temporary credentials to login to the portal.

Raj_Jain

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
It depends on your VO, so far only Etobicoke and Calgary uses the portal. The rest of the VOs issues the COPR via IRCC account and/or email.

You can’t create an account through the PR portal on your own, IRCC will reach out to you to confirm your last entry to Canada and POE before sending you the temporary credentials to login to the portal.
Do they call you or email you?

Pgill2609

Sep 7, 2019

My copr letter says I send the letter and photos to etobicoke? I dont understand what is this portal

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other