NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Hello people,

I need some help here. Quite confused about this. Based on below reference letter, what is my NOC? is it 0213?

<>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<>

To Whom It May Concern

I am pleased to provide this letter to certify that <My Name> is employed by <Company Name> as Team Leader for Field Operations, handling our field operations in <Country Name> since <MM/YYYY> till present.

His official working hours are 40 hours/week as a full-time employee. His main responsibilities and duties include:

• Managing teams of network support personnel to implement, operate, maintain and support telecom hardware and software installed in customer exchanges and sites.
• Recruit and supervise engineers and technicians and oversee their professional and competence development.
• Planning, organizing, and controlling all field support operations in the network.
• Evaluation of the operations performed by the support teams and ensures that the services are delivered within contractual agreements.
• Develop and implement procedures for support of hardware and ensure that the equipment is maintained as per the agreed standards.
• Meet with customer to discuss progress of deliverables such as services and support activities.
• Weekly meetings with all stakeholders to present progress and to understand the requirements of the customer.
• Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Team vacation planning to maintain high availability of resources.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, requirement documentations and presentations.
• Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their work.

He is currently earning SAR xx,xxx.xx per month.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information.

Sincerely,

XXX xxx XXX
Field Operations Manager

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
NOC code is independent of Job designations. NOC code depends on the matching up of a candidate's job duties with the job duties of a particular NOC code. There should be atleast 60 to 70% match between your duties and those mentioned in a particular NOC. Once you identify this code, then it becomes your intended NOC code for Canada immigration.

E-mail to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities, they will help you find the closest fit.

shmotash

Jun 12, 2011
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Thank You sushsmart15. I have sent an email to them. Waiting for their reply.

shmotash

Jun 12, 2011
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
When sending an email to NC-NOC-CNP-GD@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca make sure you send the following:

* Main duties and responsibilities as defined in the official job description
* Education and work experience required by the employer for entry into the occupation
* The type of establishment in which the work is performed.

Do not send resumes and government-issued case numbers or hyperlinks or attachments.

shmotash

Jun 12, 2011
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
23-06-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Received reply from NOC Unit but I don't think the NOC code they suggested is right. They assumed that I support end users and suggested that my NOC is 2282. But I have nothing to do with end users.

I need help please ...

My duties and responsibilities are as follows:

• Managing teams of network support personnel to implement, operate, maintain and support telecom hardware and software installed in exchanges and sites belonging to the telecom operator.
• Recruit and supervise engineers and technicians and oversee their professional and competence development.
• Planning, organizing, and controlling all field support operations in the telecom network.
• Evaluation of the operations performed by the support teams and ensures that the services are delivered within contractual agreements.
• Develop and implement procedures for support of hardware and ensure that the equipment is maintained as per the agreed standards.
• Meet with the delegates of the telecom operator to discuss progress of deliverables such as services and support activities.
• Weekly meetings with all stakeholders to present progress and to understand the requirements of the telecom operator.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, requirement documentations and presentations.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their work.

Based on my research, I think it should be 0213 because my duties match this NOC code.

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
shmotash said:
Received reply from NOC Unit but I don't think the NOC code they suggested is right. They assumed that I support end users and suggested that my NOC is 2282. But I have nothing to do with end users.

I need help please ...

My duties and responsibilities are as follows:

• Managing teams of network support personnel to implement, operate, maintain and support telecom hardware and software installed in exchanges and sites belonging to the telecom operator.
• Planning, organizing, and controlling all field support operations in the telecom network.
• Meet with the delegates of the telecom operator to discuss progress of deliverables such as services and support activities.
• Weekly meetings with all stakeholders to present progress and to understand the requirements of the telecom operator.

Based on my research, I think it should be 0213 because my duties match this NOC code.
If you job duties match by minimum 60% or more with the job duties of 0213, then this will be your intended NOC code for Canada immigration