+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is LOT date and how do you come to know of it?

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chikloo said:
Thank you for your response.
Local office Transfer date.

It is not listed anywhere, just when you call CIC to check the status and when the agent says it is transferred to local office, you can ask the transfer date.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. They are always being really rude about letting you know the status of the file. Today the agent mentioned that they are not allowed to access the file until 18 months and no test or RQ.

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chikloo said:
Thank you very much for your prompt reply. They are always being really rude about letting you know the status of the file. Today the agent mentioned that they are not allowed to access the file until 18 months and no test or RQ.
May be some agents are like that, but most of them open the file when you have ask a specific question instead of just asking for the status. Ask questions like, I would like to know if my file is transferred to local office.

btw, what is your timeline?

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
Wow...parasv,

your progress is SUPER fast. Between March 2014 and July 2014 - you already have a test date assigned ! Wow....

Where did you apply from ? and what is your local office..?

Congrats on the speedy processing so far !

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parasv said:
May be some agents are like that, but most of them open the file when you have ask a specific question instead of just asking for the status. Ask questions like, I would like to know if my file is transferred to local office.

btw, what is your timeline?
March 18 received
apr 29 Ecas
May 20 AOR
July 20 Rec line d'appd

Local office Scarborough

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
Wow...parasv,

your progress is SUPER fast. Between March 2014 and July 2014 - you already have a test date assigned ! Wow....

Where did you apply from ? and what is your local office..?

Congrats on the speedy processing so far !
Thanks, I think after Feb 6 with the new fee structure, most of the applications are progressing fast.
Some applicants have already received their citizenship in my timeline. Checkout the spreadsheet.

My local office is Mississauga.

parasv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chikloo said:
March 18 received
apr 29 Ecas
May 20 AOR
July 20 Rec line d'appd

Local office Scarborough
You can call CIC again in few days to see if your file is transferred. Some time you will get a very helpful agent who is willing to answer all your questions in detail. Try calling once a week.

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
parasv said:
You can call CIC again in few days to see if your file is transferred. Some time you will get a very helpful agent who is willing to answer all your questions in detail. Try calling once a week.
Will try in a week. Thanks for the two cents.

suresure

Nov 29, 2013
parasv said:
Is calling CIC many times a month or week too much? will it affect our application?