+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is language test PIN ?

Emma11250

Jun 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

I check my EE account today, and realize there is an completeness under official languages, and one more line for language test PIN, may I ask what is "language test PIN"?

Thank you.

htahir1

May 19, 2017
the pin should be on the official score report they mail you. right under the registration number.

Emma11250

Jun 8, 2017
the pin should be on the official score report they mail you. right under the registration number.
thanks, i will find the score report. Previously, they only need Language test result form or certificate number (see help button for Language test taken), but now they need this. Will try to figure it out.:)

liema

Jul 16, 2017
hello

please where can I find the answer to this question?

"Language test result form or certificate number (see help button for Language test taken)"

I wrote the celpip exam and i only have registration and pin numbers.

Thanks

shabnam13

Jan 30, 2018
hello

please where can I find the answer to this question?

"Language test result form or certificate number (see help button for Language test taken)"

I wrote the celpip exam and i only have registration and pin numbers.

Thanks
I have same question, Is the registration number for celpip exam same as "Language test result form or certificate number (see help button for Language test taken)" in express entry form?

CELPIP just provides the PIN and registration number.

any help is very much appreciated!

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
I have same question, Is the registration number for celpip exam same as "Language test result form or certificate number (see help button for Language test taken)" in express entry form?

CELPIP just provides the PIN and registration number.

any help is very much appreciated!
What does the 'Help' button say?...my recollection is that it explains what each number is for each specific exam, but it's been so long now, I'm not sure...

Jennysakura

Mar 11, 2024
Hi all, for the Pearson PTE core exam the language test pin is your 9 digit registration ID number and the language test result form or certificate number is the score report code (total of 10 number/letter combo) *Both numbers/codes are found on your Pearson test result page

I confirmed this information when clicking on the small question mark located next to the “Language Test Taken” category and a small box appears with a description of each test accepted for the Canadian express entry/permanent residence application.