+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is known as Transcripts of Education Credential?

Apr 22, 2018
Guys, can some explain what is the transcripts of education credentials?
What does it mean by transcript?
How do I obtain these transcript?
I am from India, completed my graduation from Bangalore university. All I have is my BCOM convocation certificates, just attesting it will suffice the requirement or do i need to arrange something different.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Guys, can some explain what is the transcripts of education credentials?
What does it mean by transcript?
How do I obtain these transcript?
I am from India, completed my graduation from Bangalore university. All I have is my BCOM convocation certificates, just attesting it will suffice the requirement or do i need to arrange something different.
Nopes, you will need to visit your university and ask for transcripts request form. after that you will have to attach photocopies of your mark sheets and degree. After paying some fee, they will give you an envelope (after some days or weeks) which will have your transcripts. NEVER OPEN IT.

Reactions: Lawrance23122017
Apr 22, 2018
Hello Preetsingh, thanks for the prompt reply much appreciated. One more question, when you say to attach photocopies of my marks sheets and degree are you referring too, all years marks card along with my convocation certificate?
Secondly, I will submit transcripts request form along with marks cards and degree at my university and later on they post the consolidated document called transcripts to my address. Which should be never opened and sent to WES? Is my understanding correct?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello Preetsingh, thanks for the prompt reply much appreciated. One more question, when you say to attach photocopies of my marks sheets and degree are you referring too, all years marks card along with my convocation certificate?
Secondly, I will submit transcripts request form along with marks cards and degree at my university and later on they post the consolidated document called transcripts to my address. Which should be never opened and sent to WES? Is my understanding correct?
First question, the answer is YES.

for second question, YES again.

Reactions: Lawrance23122017
Apr 22, 2018
Preetsingh, Good Morning, I got an another question for you, as stated earlier I have completed my graduation in Bachelor of Commerce. Based on above instruction I have requested for my transcript through Bangalore university. Beside my degree (Bcom) do i need to need to attach my secondary certificate too like SSLC, PU (11th and 12th Standard) or just the graduation should suffice? Which is my highest degree in hand.