Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
Hamid khan said:
I have celpip
L 5 R 4 W 5 S 6

Is it ok to apply
If you are under FSTP you have barely passed it. Congrats.

Language requirements – Skilled Trades

Being able to communicate and work in English or French will help you in the Canadian job market.

You must prove your ability in English or French in these four areas:
•listening,
•speaking,
•reading, and
•writing.

CIC uses the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) and the Niveau de compétence linguistique canadien (NCLC). These are the nationally-accepted levels that measure how well an adult who learned English or French as a second language can communicate in that language.

You must meet the minimum level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for speaking and listening, and CLB 4 for reading and writing.

You must take a language test from an agency approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and include the results when you apply. If you do not, we will not process your application and we will return your fees.

Language test results must not be more than two years old when CIC receives your application.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/trades/language.asp

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013
13. Will there be a list of eligible occupations for Express Entry?

No. Express Entry will not include an eligible occupation list or occupation caps at the time of launch.

To be eligible to enter the pool, Express Entry candidates must have skilled work experience in a National Occupational Code (NOC) 0, A or B occupation. Jobs offered to candidates in the pool must be in one of these categories.

Job offers are also subject to the LMIA requirements in place at that time.

Candidates must also meet the minimum language requirements (for NOC 0 and A occupations: CLB 7; for NOC B occupations: CLB 5).

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Regina said:
But there still will be a list of "preferable occupations".
Apparently, Not anymore.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/express-entry-could-sideswipe-high-skilled-foreign-workers-1.2870369

rahulsepco

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
very soon this year
I have applied under FSW so dont have IELTS certificates...can i apply with Photocopy of my IELTS?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
rahulsepco said:
I have applied under FSW so dont have IELTS certificates...can i apply with Photocopy of my IELTS?
I would not risk the chance - just pay for another IELTS cert. If in FSW, the website explicitly said that you can use photocopies of ielts if and only if you have applied within the last two years AND GOT REJECTED. You needed to also accompany the rejection e-mail with the photocopies of IELTS. But still... why risk the chance if you can afford to pay for another ielts cert?

specialmary

Jun 18, 2012
If I retake IELTS and the second time I get the results worse than the first time, do I have to report the second time (i.e., the latest result)? Or, I can freely choose which one to report?

Thank you!

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
specialmary said:
If I retake IELTS and the second time I get the results worse than the first time, do I have to report the second time (i.e., the latest result)? Or, I can freely choose which one to report?

Thank you!

It's purely your choice.