+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is Family Member proof of status?

demonpreet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
For my PR application, Canadian Experience Class, I have Proof of Citizenship of my sibling, Proof or residency of my sibling, and proof of sibling relationship.

Then what should I upload in Family Member proof of status?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
For my PR application, Canadian Experience Class, I have Proof of Citizenship of my sibling, Proof or residency of my sibling, and proof of sibling relationship.

Then what should I upload in Family Member proof of status?
Driver's license or provincial card or health card or PR card.

demonpreet

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
@Taran D
Can you tell me what should I upload in each of the following?

Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling - I am thinking Citizenship Certificate and Canadian Passport. Should I upload anything else?
Proof of residency in Canada of sibling -
I am thinking of Hydro bill, Phone Bill and Driver's License. Should I upload anything else?
Proof of sibling relationship -
I am thinking Passport for both siblings with same parents name. Should I upload anything else?
Family Member Proof of Status -
I already uploaded Driver's license before. Sh what should I upload here?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
@Taran D
Can you tell me what should I upload in each of the following?

Proof of PR/Citizenship of sibling - I am thinking Citizenship Certificate and Canadian Passport. Should I upload anything else?
Proof of residency in Canada of sibling - I am thinking of Hydro bill, Phone Bill and Driver's License. Should I upload anything else?
Proof of sibling relationship - I am thinking Passport for both siblings with same parents name. Should I upload anything else?
Family Member Proof of Status - I already uploaded Driver's license before. Sh what should I upload here?
1. Certificate and passport is good.
2. All bills are good.
3.All good.
4. No harm in uploading license again. Can also add health card.