+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is "Currently valid"?

Nov 28, 2019
Frinds, this is latest update on profile , what does that mean?, Valid means Passed?, pls advise.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been met,
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are currently valid.
hi did you get the ppr or still waiting

Nov 28, 2019
Still waiting bro, From March-20 onwards they have stopped issuing PPR to outland applicants.
thanks for the reply, btw where did you get this info that they are not issuing ppr after march 20, i was checking on immitracker they still issuing pprs as far as i know that the draws they are conducting is for cec and pnp applicants only leaving fsw category behind.
my aor is 30th nov 2019 and i got this reply yesterday via web form enquiry that due to covid they have reduced or critical staff only and info about the file is: the background verifications are currently valid
the security background verification is currently vald
the criminal background verification is curently valid
we will make necessary efforts to finalize your application as soons as possible
Still confused about term VALID

shettyskumar

Star Member
Aug 8, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
thanks for the reply, btw where did you get this info that they are not issuing ppr after march 20, i was checking on immitracker they still issuing pprs as far as i know that the draws they are conducting is for cec and pnp applicants only leaving fsw category behind.
my aor is 30th nov 2019 and i got this reply yesterday via web form enquiry that due to covid they have reduced or critical staff only and info about the file is: the background verifications are currently valid
the security background verification is currently vald
the criminal background verification is curently valid
we will make necessary efforts to finalize your application as soons as possible
Still confused about term VALID
None of out land applicants r received PPR requests except few are in US , they are concentraing now on inland applicants , so all of us need to wait i know its bit frustrating...
VALID means passed after this step Sr officers will look into our file and later final approval will be given , PPR letter will be issued.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Hlo friends i got reply From ircc vis web form but i m confused. in april i they told me
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are valid
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The criminal background verification is currently valid.
however i sent another web form last week they replied as follows.
We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are in process.
The security background verification has not been initiated.
The medical results on file are valid.
Why BG verification Again in process?? any idea

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Frinds, this is latest update on profile , what does that mean?, Valid means Passed?, pls advise.
  • The eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied have been met,
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are currently valid.
Your AoR and CEC or FSW Outland?

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
hi guys, got the same message on webform:
Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.

What does 'currently valid' mean?

Thanks

Nov 28, 2019
hi guys, got the same message on webform:
Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

The background verifications are currently valid.
The security background verification is currently valid.

What does 'currently valid' mean?

Thanks
valid is passed, i had the same message ,and i confirmed it via gcms notes my notes say passed and approved. even the copr document have been made since 16th april but they havent sent it to me yet, its all becase of covid situation, they have finalized the applications but are not triggering pprs

Ndera

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
valid is passed, i had the same message ,and i confirmed it via gcms notes my notes say passed and approved. even the copr document have been made since 16th april but they havent sent it to me yet, its all becase of covid situation, they have finalized the applications but are not triggering pprs
Thanks for you response. Wow, that's really good to hear

Reactions: Dr Seun

Amy2000_2019

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Mine is the same. From 7th of June 2020, I know that security has been passed. Even though I am CEC Inland applicant, I heard nothing after 7th of June. Also, my AOR was Sept 2019, almost a year ago!