+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNE? received $100 from this transaction

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was just checking my credit card, and for some reasons, I received $100 CAD from a transaction called CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNE on March 8th.

I absolutely have not submitted or done anything with my eAPR for the last two weeks. Anyone has any ideas?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's the service through which you pay for the application fee/RPRF.
I remember people posting that they receive the refund before the application is cancelled officially (a short delay or something). But in your case it's not even the sum we usually pay.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
That's the service through which you pay for the application fee/RPRF.
I remember people posting that they receive the refund before the application is cancelled officially (a short delay or something). But in your case it's not even the sum we usually pay.
Oh dear, I hope this doesn't mean my application is cancelled/refused by IRCC. The transaction was made on March 8th, but my eAPR's status is still in progress at the moment.

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think so. Why would they refund only the part of the payment?

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am talking about this one: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/search-results/-t459415.0.html;msg5753956;topicseen#msg5753956

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Of all the fees I have paid to IRCC, there's only one thing worth exact $100, it's the Open work permit holder fee. When I applied for the BOWP back in February, I paid $255 in total. $155 for the processing fee and $100 for the holder fee.

Could this transaction have something to do with that holder fee?

Edit: I found this question in the Help Centre, but my BOWP was approved already.

I paid the $100 open work permit holder fee with my open work permit application, but the application was refused. Can I get a refund?

Yes. Citizenship and Immigration Canada will send you a refund of the open work permit holder fee. You do not have to do anything.
However, you are not eligible for a refund of the work permit processing fee.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1030&top=17

Dedicated

Aug 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not aware of any of these. But seems like it. Nothing else fits that sum.

Would it make sense?

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dedicated said:
I am not aware of any of these. But seems like it. Nothing else fits that sum.

Would it make sense?
It doesn't make sense much, although it's the only thing has a valid correlation. My BOWP is approved on Feb 22nd, 2017 and good for one year.

Randeep9813

May 31, 2018
Respected sir/madam
I want to say that I got my work permit from queensland US/Canada border.I paid my fees($255.00) at there through my credit card on January 30th 2018 but today i checked my credit payment then i see that your department deduct that same payment again on 28 th may I requested to you plz refund it

bshailesh3

Sep 28, 2013
I was just checking my credit card, and for some reasons, I received $100 CAD from a transaction called CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNE on March 8th.

I absolutely have not submitted or done anything with my eAPR for the last two weeks. Anyone has any ideas?

When did you get PPR after this transaction ???

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Respected sir/madam
I want to say that I got my work permit from queensland US/Canada border.I paid my fees($255.00) at there through my credit card on January 30th 2018 but today i checked my credit payment then i see that your department deduct that same payment again on 28 th may I requested to you plz refund it
You can request IRCC to refund it. We are not IRCC. (yes, I know that it's an old post)

Baaz

Jun 18, 2017

Hi Alexios07,
What happened after that?
I also got the same $ 100 in my account today; but I have recieved my Open work permit for one year.

Please reply !!

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a quick update on this thread, as several members PM'd me.

I had no idea why IRCC refunded that $100 to me, but I still got my BOWP and my PR application approved not long after that (around a month later). So all was good.

Quebec boy

May 17, 2020
I was just checking my credit card, and for some reasons, I received $100 CAD from a transaction called CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNE today. Can anyone tell me what is it about? My sponsorship application is under process and I also applied for an open work permit last month.

D_8rane

Star Member
Apr 12, 2018
I was just checking my credit card, and for some reasons, I received $100 CAD from a transaction called CITIZEN&IMM-EAPPS ENLIGNE today. Can anyone tell me what is it about? My sponsorship application is under process and I also applied for an open work permit last month.
The same thing happened to me. I got $100 on my account the same card I used to pay for my wp. The $100 was deposited in my account a day after I got the wp in the mail. So maybe it was a refund from the $255 wp.