+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

What is alternate to Spousal sponsorship?

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hey Guys,
Like most of us i am about to get in a scenario of endless wait to hear from CIC.
Before i apply for spousal sponsorship i thought to open this thread to discuss that do we have better alternate option? If there is any alternate then ppl like me who is starting spousal PR process can get a benefit of it.

Any alternate to a wait of minimum 11 months to get any results on your request from CIC?

Guys, please share your thoughts as this will help many starters to choose the best.

Thanks

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey Guys,
Like most of us i am about to get in a scenario of endless wait to hear from CIC.
Before i apply for spousal sponsorship i thought to open this thread to discuss that do we have better alternate option? If there is any alternate then ppl like me who is starting spousal PR process can get a benefit of it.

Any alternate to a wait of minimum 11 months to get any results on your request from CIC?

Guys, please share your thoughts as this will help many starters to choose the best.

Thanks
If you qualify, you are certainly free to apply for PR through Express Entry.

Reactions: avanipatil

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Thanks Scylla...
quick question... can we now apply for Spousal sponsorship and at the same time have profile in a pool for express entry so if anytime my spouse gets eligible to apply for PR trough express entry she can withdraw her Spousal sposorship?

THanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thanks Scylla...
quick question... can we now apply for Spousal sponsorship and at the same time have profile in a pool for express entry so if anytime my spouse gets eligible to apply for PR trough express entry she can withdraw her Spousal sposorship?

THanks
Yes, you can do that.