+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

what is a document named Client Information ??? please

dreamon2019

Star Member
Mar 30, 2019
facing same issue.
My friend was asked to provide IMM5257 and already uploaded. At that time, there was no any other "optional docuemnts".
But today, just see a new row:
Not Provided Client Information, column of "options" and "required by" are blank.

Is it a confirmed system glitch? thanks~

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
facing same issue.
My friend was asked to provide IMM5257 and already uploaded. At that time, there was no any other "optional docuemnts".
But today, just see a new row:
Not Provided Client Information, column of "options" and "required by" are blank.

Is it a confirmed system glitch? thanks~
Its a glitch because I did not submit anything and got my PPR last week. But it won't hurt confirming with IRCC. You never know.

erdamatupus

Sep 16, 2022
We had the same request about "optional information", and change of dates..... but today we received this letter that request the passport of principal applicant and accompanying dependents... even we check the status of the application and it says "decision made". Should we understand that the application was approved, or there is some additional steps after sending the passports and other documents they require: (attached we post copy of the letter). We have doubts about the meaning of the paragraph about: "a written declaration of any change of the circumstances......" what kind of that circumstances are included in the word "etc" at the end of that paragraph... should we start to celebrate?

The processing of your permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. We require your passport and those of your accompanying dependents to finalize your application.

Please follow these instructions carefully.

In one package you must enclose:

1. A copy of this letter.

2. A written declaration of any change in your circumstances and those of your accompanying dependents (for example: a divorce, separation, death, birth or adoption of a child, criminal convictions, etc.). Should you fail to disclose any of these changes your permanent residence may be cancelled and you and any accompanying dependents may become inadmissible to Canada.

The height and eye colour for you and each of your accompanying dependents.

4. The complete address where you intend to live in Canada.

5. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying dependent. Photos MUST meet the specifications listed at the bottom of this email.

6. Depending on your citizenship, your passport(s) OR photocopy of your passport(s):

a) If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, we need you to submit your original passport and those of your accompanying dependents.

b) If your passport is from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to travel to Canada, we need you to submit only a photocopy of the photo-page of your passport and those of your accompanying dependents.

c) If you are not sure what option applies to you, please visit: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp

Please submit the above mentioned documents to your nearest Visa Application Centre. For details please visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/find-visa-application-centre.html#vactable OR https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/tts/

We expect you to ship your package within 30 days to finalize your application.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
We had the same request about "optional information", and change of dates..... but today we received this letter that request the passport of principal applicant and accompanying dependents... even we check the status of the application and it says "decision made". Should we understand that the application was approved, or there is some additional steps after sending the passports and other documents they require: (attached we post copy of the letter). We have doubts about the meaning of the paragraph about: "a written declaration of any change of the circumstances......" what kind of that circumstances are included in the word "etc" at the end of that paragraph... should we start to celebrate?

The processing of your permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. We require your passport and those of your accompanying dependents to finalize your application.

Please follow these instructions carefully.

In one package you must enclose:

1. A copy of this letter.

2. A written declaration of any change in your circumstances and those of your accompanying dependents (for example: a divorce, separation, death, birth or adoption of a child, criminal convictions, etc.). Should you fail to disclose any of these changes your permanent residence may be cancelled and you and any accompanying dependents may become inadmissible to Canada.

The height and eye colour for you and each of your accompanying dependents.

4. The complete address where you intend to live in Canada.

5. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying dependent. Photos MUST meet the specifications listed at the bottom of this email.

6. Depending on your citizenship, your passport(s) OR photocopy of your passport(s):

a) If your passport is from a country whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, we need you to submit your original passport and those of your accompanying dependents.

b) If your passport is from a country whose citizens do not need a visa to travel to Canada, we need you to submit only a photocopy of the photo-page of your passport and those of your accompanying dependents.

c) If you are not sure what option applies to you, please visit: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp

Please submit the above mentioned documents to your nearest Visa Application Centre. For details please visit: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/find-visa-application-centre.html#vactable OR https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/tts/

We expect you to ship your package within 30 days to finalize your application.
Submit the passports. Client info is a glitch.

Kosyvisa1234

Apr 3, 2022
Am having a similar problem....got Pre-arrival last week and seeing optional client information not provided not date or upload button
Should I be worried and what is client information

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Congratulations pls share timeline
Category - FSW-O | NOC - 4163 | CRS - 481 | AOR - November 2020 |

April 4th 2022: Medicals extended.
April 14th, 2022

Got married after PPR | Added spouse on April 25th, 2022 | Additional docs request for spouse = April 26th, 2022 | Submitted the requested docs on May 1st, 2022 | BIL: Sep 2nd, 2022 | Biometrics completed: Sep 28, 2022 | VO: CPC Montreal | PPR: Oct 11. 2022.

vijayar

Star Member
Sep 16, 2022
I received an email today from IRCC agent confirming that they are in receipt of the additional documents that I had sent via webform in late Sept (when the client information issue cropped up) and that they have forwarded the same to my Visa Office i.e in India. For any further information & updates on my application, they have asked me to get in touch with the India Visa Office.

Wanted to check with others who have sent in additional document, if this is a standard receipt confirmation mail for webform? Can I expect a result in coming days post this?