Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Hi @Harshas114 , as stated by @RSub this is a glitch for sure. Now the 'Required By' date has moved up by a day in my portal. We should ignore this as this is coming under optional documents anyway. I Hope IRCC fixes this in their next maintenance window.
True, mine changed to Oct 4th. IRCC probably is working on fixing this glitch because when I reached out to IRCC yesterday, they said they are not expecting any document from me.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
So i called IRCC yesterday and they said it might be a glitch. Since they don't want document from my side as of now.
Sad that they are not putting out a statement. Now I have seen so many people with this glitch and it adds so much confusion.

shubham_bohra94

Star Member
May 30, 2017
Sad that they are not putting out a statement. Now I have seen so many people with this glitch and it adds so much confusion.
True, they won't acknowledge. Yesterday the client support agent is like everything is ok on your file. Its in processing. I'm like there hasn't been done anything since June 2022 as per GCMS notes. Are you sure you're telling the truth, and he started laughing. Its so annoying. My spouse BIL was april, 2022. And haven't received any updates after that. GCMS says file was assigned to RC5133 by the officer and thats Vancouver Immigration office. Idk what's going on. Do they even work or what.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
True, they won't acknowledge. Yesterday the client support agent is like everything is ok on your file. Its in processing. I'm like there hasn't been done anything since June 2022 as per GCMS notes. Are you sure you're telling the truth, and he started laughing. Its so annoying. My spouse BIL was april, 2022. And haven't received any updates after that. GCMS says file was assigned to RC5133 by the officer and thats Vancouver Immigration office. Idk what's going on. Do they even work or what.
Mine was even worse. When enquired about this glitch, they said they are only waiting for my Wife's biometrics which they claim to have sent me 6 weeks ago to my portal (not email). Never saw it in my portal. Now thankfully they gave me extension and asked me to submit the biometrics. If not for the glitch, I would have never known about the BIL that was never sent to me and possibly my application would have been hanging forever or rejected. Not sure how much more they gonna mess up.

• Wow
Reactions: shubham_bohra94